napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Want to stop cycle

Max05

Hi guys!
I just started my new cycle wich contain sarms, NPP and test. I did one injection of 70 mg of NPP and 100 mg of test prop. The thing is i just injured my shoulder, literally the workout just after. I would like to stop now and get back on when i'll be fine. But do i need a pct? it's a really low dose? and when can i get back on? I need help, thank you everyone!

Last edited:
if you just did one shot I think you'd be okay. Could stay on the safe side and run clomid for a couple weeks

yeah that's exactly what i was thinking. If my shoulder injury is fine in let's say 6 weeks do you think i could go back on?

Id say if you're planning on going back on in 4-6 weeks then there's no point in doing a pct just to shut yourself down again in a couple weeks. just recover and then hop back on

well what sarms are you on? and why can you not just keep going and do what you can do that doesn't aggravate your shoulder? do legs do cardio etc and stay on? how long are you gonna be down for is it just hurt or is it injured?

That one injection isnt going too cause any suppresion whats so ever not only is it just a small amount there both short esters and only stay in your system a couple days if you stop now dont worry about pct thats not enough too suppress crap

Hi guys!
I just started my new cycle wich contain sarms, NPP and test. I did one injection of 70 mg of NPP and 100 mg of test prop. The thing is i just injured my shoulder, literally the workout just after. I would like to stop now and get back on when i'll be fine. But do i need a pct? it's a really low dose? and when can i get back on? I need help, thank you everyone!

You have nothing to worry about after one injection. No pct necessary.....just continue on with your cycle when you get a chance to

you are fine after just one injection bro.. there's no need for pct at all... if you have injured yourself, you may want to consider using healing sarms to not only help heal you at a more rapid rate but also for muscle preservation as well... the three sarms to consider here would be mk2866, lgd-4033 and mk677... www.sarmsx.com

Top Bottom