want to get strong

JMMort

Hi Dylan,
Not only you give a excellent guide,
but also you are amazing guy.
You write me really fast.
Tanks for be a great human being.
This is my answer to your questions.
Never use any anabolic and/or testosterone. I was a swimmer, and some martial arts. I am 65 years old, 6.3 in high, and my weight is about 208 lbs.
I have a blood test 3 months ago, and my test was about 217, my thyroid gland perfect. No cholesterol and about 18 per cent of fat.
My goals are simple. I want to improve my muscles and my anatomy. Still, feel the necessity of a woman.
Bottom line is;
Want to see my arms and legs strong again...If this is possible.
Have many friends that said to me, go with Dylan.

Hi Dylan,
Never use any anabolic and/or testosterone. I was a swimmer, and some martial arts. I am 65 years old, 6.3 in high, and my weight is about 208 lbs.
I have a blood test 3 months ago, and my test was about 217, my thyroid gland perfect. No cholesterol and about 18 per cent of fat.
My goals are simple. I want to improve my muscles and my anatomy. Still, feel the necessity of a woman.
Bottom line is;
hey brother... thank you for the kind words... you need to know a few things bro... your body fat is too high to use any steroid whatsoever however you are a candidate for trt... have you seen a doctor about writing you a prescription? next, after you find out about this, you can look at sarms to run with your trt... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

first things first, you must get your trt situation squared away... i won't advise you to do anything that is going to hurt you especially need to be very careful at your age bro...

Hi Dylan,
Bottom line is;

Defnitely get in to see an endocrinologist or at least your doctor soon about TRT options. Your test is pretty low, and getting yourself into a healthy normal range will do a lot just by itself. That's really where you need to start. I guarantee you that will be life changing and make a world of difference

Top Bottom