napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Very strong cutting and endurance sarm cycle

samadams.bs

First post and asking for advice on a run.

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)
1-12 MK-677 in at 25mg per day (Dosed in the am)

Iron mag Labs advanced cycle support during
Primeval Labs Mega PCT following

I still have inhibit-e and inhibit-p from prior run just wondering from others experience if it's overkill?

I appreciate any help and advice with this run.

Last edited:
First post and asking for advice on a run.

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)
1-12 MK-677 in at 25mg per day (Dosed in the am)

Iron mag Labs advanced cycle support during
Primeval Labs Mega PCT following

I still have inhibit-e and inhibit-p from prior run just wondering from others experience if it's overkill?

I appreciate any help and advice with this run.

I really like the cycle a lot bro, and I think it is perfect for what you are wanting....but your pct is way off. This is what it needs to be

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Make sure you get your SARMS and everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

Let me know if you have any other questions

Thank you I'm ordering today, and I won't be a douce and ask for help and just disappear. My wife and I both work full time and have a 1yr old so not much free time but I'll drop updates as I get some free time.

Thankfully for Amazon I'll just return the primeval labs PCT, I've had issues in the past that's why I got the on cycle just wasn't sure if I should bother with an AI or not honestly?

Thankfully for Amazon I'll just return the primeval labs PCT, I've had issues in the past that's why I got the on cycle just wasn't sure if I should bother with an AI or not honestly?
thats excellent, nothing wasted! here's my rule bro... always have an ai on hand, no matter what you run, whether it converts or not... sarms do not convert to estrogen but you just never know.. ive seen far stranger shit happen to people... its very very unlikely you would need it but im a firm believer you should always have one on hand... im major on the preventative side though

Any input on the inhibit-p?
that is a disgraceful product... i have never been able to believe they market that as controlling estrogen and prolactin.. that will make others thing they can use that with nandrolones or estrogen converting steroids and they will get hurt... it can provide extra support to one, yes, but to say it can control it is absurd!

Dropper measured to mg's? This is going to make me sound less than very smart I already know but started up the cycle this morning and realized the droppers are labeled in .25ml increments instead of mg's, if anyone knows off the top of your head the amounts for the stack I listed it would be really appreciated. Thank you in advance if so.

its elementary math... gw is dosed 20 mg per ml so 1 full dropper is 1 ML which is 20 mg... each sarm has a different concentration level which is listed on the bottle...

Thank you, yeah so essentially I didn't actually start today then (had a brain fart after 4 hrs sleep for 2 days) lol thank you for the help

So out of curiosity, is there an expected or "usual" time frame to actually feel anything from my listed stack? Aside from horrible tasting I actually have not felt the slightest difference yet? I know it's early that's why I'm just trying to gauge my expectations accurately honestly. Thank you as always

s4, gw and sr are faster acting... you should notice in the first week but mk and rad will take a few weeks to really kick

Top Bottom