napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ventrogluteal pinning question

I've pinned delts, chest, and glutes. No quads yet haha fuck that. If pip happens, it just seems like it would be more of a hassle than glutes or delt

#TeamDreamCrusher

its funny because i i have that issue on my left side with quads too... i always find a fucked up spot to hit there... its like i seek it out... i dont even try my left ventro at this point... my wife knows how to do it for me but i am one of those that just prefers to do it myself... if i fuck up, there's only one person to blame or get mad at but if she does it, then its a different story! =)

its funny because i i have that issue on my left side with quads too... i always find a fucked up spot to hit there... its like i seek it out... i dont even try my left ventro at this point... my wife knows how to do it for me but i am one of those that just prefers to do it myself... if i fuck up, there's only one person to blame or get mad at but if she does it, then its a different story! =)

Haha ya fuck the left side. And I agree I have the lady pinn me here n there and it always ends with me being pissed because she don't do it how I'd like. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha ya fuck the left side. And I agree I have the lady pinn me here n there and it always ends with me being pissed because she don't do it how I'd like. Ha

Now you know how she feels when you are jabbing her! 😂

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Exactly... if I fuck up it is what it is.

When I pin my quads I swear I always it a nerve and it starts twitching. I back that shit up real quick. Fuckin up a quad pin is a bitch. Definitely the most pain I've ever had with respect to pip.

I flip between 3/4 and 1in all the time in VG. If I'm doing a little more volume I prefer the 1in.

Yeah.. I'm switch my gauge size too. I've been using 25g and it's too small. The oil goes to slow for me. Bout to switch to 23g.

Yeah.. I'm switch my gauge size too. I've been using 25g and it's too small. The oil goes to slow for me. Bout to switch to 23g.

I still prefer a 25g, but it definitely goes slow and requires quite a bit of pressure to push the oil

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I still prefer a 25g, but it definitely goes slow and requires quite a bit of pressure to push the oil

I shake like a leaf in the wind.. I have a slight shake all the time so pinning is a bitch when I have to go so slow.

If you run it under some warm water not nearly as much pressure. Thins it out well

If you run it under some warm water not nearly as much pressure. Thins it out well

Yes, I've done that and it does help....but a 25g is always going to be difficult to push through. Still my preference because a slow injection is exactly what I want. I pretty much get zero PIP

I shake like a leaf in the wind.. I have a slight shake all the time so pinning is a bitch when I have to go so slow.

I can see where that might be an issue. 23g might be better for you

Top Bottom