napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ventrogluteal pinning question

Koko23

I pin my ventrols a bit my go to. My right side is always smooth but my left side I always have a issue n bout a inch deep always hit a vein dark blood. Is the left side diff then the right side?

Advise? What do I hit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That's funny bro. My left side almost always gives me issues. I seem to always find a vein or nerve on that side. Not so much in the VG, but when I hit quads and sometimes delts on the left it's like a minefield. Right side always smooth sailing.

Wish I could help you. We're all a little different when it comes to veins and nerves.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ya same with me my left side is always difficult other than my felt but my quads vg always hit something. If I pin tren in my left quad imma be coughing like a mother fucker. Ha

You can always squirt the blood out the needle and re-pin yourself just a tad to the left/right of the same muscle, just to make sure you don't hit the vein again. I've hit blood in my left VG a few times too, so I switched to a 1.5 inch

You can always squirt the blood out the needle and re-pin yourself just a tad to the left/right of the same muscle, just to make sure you don't hit the vein again. I've hit blood in my left VG a few times too, so I switched to a 1.5 inch

Ya ik what I'm doing just is weird cas it's like hard not to draw blood pinning my left vg. Idk seems like every other time I'm drawing blood.

I have issues with my right VG sometimes but I never aspirate so I don't know if that is the issue. I used to but... just don't do it anymore.

I only do it if it's easy to do ha if I can't reach it easy fuck it YOLO ha

What happen?

I pinned a lil too far outside of my ventro and it got swollen and sore as fuck! Took some antibiotics and im good to go. It happens in this game

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

I pinned a lil too far outside of my ventro and it got swollen and sore as fuck! Took some antibiotics and im good to go. It happens in this game

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

That happened to me too. I've been using 1.5 in but I think I'm about to start using a shorter needle. Hurt like a bitch around day 3 or 4.

The VERY first time I pinned VG was the weirdest sensation of pip. Walking felt so awkward... It's by far my favorite spot though.

The VG is my go to. Always smooth as butter!! The way I do it is I twist my foot in. When you do this it flexes the VG. I pin dead center in that ball of muscle. The first time I did it I was freaking out! Just looks crazy pinning there.

Top Bottom