napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Valhalla Labs Blood work Results

juicedaddyjr

So today as I was watching Vikings, I heard a ding come from my phone. I look and see that I have an email from privatemdlabs...awesome, my mid cycle blood results for my Valhalla cycle are in. At the time of the test, I had donated blood about 7 days prior. I was taking:

test cyp 450mg/wk
test ace GHOST 350mg/week
Deca 350mg/week
EQ 800mg/week
Winstrol 50mg/day (4 weeks)

All Valhalla products.
Yes, I know my estradiol is about 10-15 points higher than I would Iike it. It has been addressed and I have increased my Aromasin from 12.5mg EOD to 12.5mg ED. My liver values were in the 60's due to the Winstrol and pain medications I am on. The Winstrol has been discontinued, and I will continue my TUDCA and Liv.52 for a few weeks. Anyhow, the results speak for themselves. 800mg of testosterone per week and the test came back with a total test reading of 8129 ng/dl. That is a quality number. Now go put your name in the hat so that we reach 100 and you can have the chance to try some of this Viking Blood.
64a1f4440b187f56459cdda9a4773b92.jpg

The field soldiers are waiting they all need results like this. How can one do battle with a low test level? The chosen 100 need to step up so they can become true warriors.

Somebody get this man a sword and shield... berserker mode activated!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only the best brew for the finest crew!

I've only had a small taste. Nothing like this ghost or any of your others, but I'll be ready empty the piggy bank when the announcement is made that you are back to providing some more of this goodness! [emoji39][emoji39]

So today as I was watching Vikings, I heard a ding come from my phone. I look and see that I have an email from privatemdlabs...awesome, my mid cycle blood results for my Valhalla cycle are in. At the time of the test, I had donated blood about 7 days prior. I was taking:

test cyp 450mg/wk
test ace GHOST 350mg/week
Deca 350mg/week
EQ 800mg/week
Winstrol 50mg/day (4 weeks)

All Valhalla products.
Yes, I know my estradiol is about 10-15 points higher than I would Iike it. It has been addressed and I have increased my Aromasin from 12.5mg EOD to 12.5mg ED. My liver values were in the 60's due to the Winstrol and pain medications I am on. The Winstrol has been discontinued, and I will continue my TUDCA and Liv.52 for a few weeks. Anyhow, the results speak for themselves. 800mg of testosterone per week and the test came back with a total test reading of 8129 ng/dl. That is a quality number. Now go put your name in the hat so that we reach 100 and you can have the chance to try some of this Viking Blood.
64a1f4440b187f56459cdda9a4773b92.jpg
10×'s and then some!! Very nice numbers brother!!

Ok I didn't wanna sound like a dumb ass n ask but it's time lol. U get my message? I haven't heard back from your old lady and idk if I'm doin that email stuff right. Seriously lol

Dude your E is fine, not high at all for that test level, ideal E is calculated as a percentage of total T. If you feel good don't fuck w more ai, impressive numbers, especially kidney function.

Thank you Again for posting these. I'm donating today and then testing next week. Hopefully my numbers be around the same.. In that stratosphere. Lol

Of course man. I have never pulled numbers this good...I just had to share. Thanks for letting me have the opportunity to run the best stuff around!

Dude your E is fine, not high at all for that test level, ideal E is calculated as a percentage of total T. If you feel good don't fuck w more ai, impressive numbers, especially kidney function.

Yeah, typically I like to float around 30-40. Considering my test is over 8000 my/dl, 46 isn't bad you're right.

Mother dick!
Those are some damn fine numbers.

Would we really expect anything less though?

VALHALLA = FIRE

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom