napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Valhalla first order

Free2burn

Received my first "test" order from valhalla today Test e 250 and Tren A 125. It's been a pleasure dealing with Miss NY. Great communication and speedy shipping. Definitely gonna stock up now :) .. the products looks so yummy! I think I found my new domestic! Would also like to hear experiences with their tren a. This next cycle can't come soon enough lol
024168c3453a67429767d9df46998e3d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Tren a... never heard of it. No bro it's phenomenal I just finished my cycle yesterday I was running 875mg a week since October 31st great stuff

Tren a... never heard of it. No bro it's phenomenal I just finished my cycle yesterday I was running 875mg a week since October 31st great stuff
Sweet! I'm getting ready to stock up on it for my next run. .. You did have me at "Tren a... never heard of it" my first reaction was wtf! Lol. Was it valhalla you used? 875mg a week! You're veins probably had veins!

Received my first "test" order from valhalla today Test e 250 and Tren A 125. It's been a pleasure dealing with Miss NY. Great communication and speedy shipping. Definitely gonna stock up now :) .. the products looks so yummy! I think I found my new domestic! Would also like to hear experiences with their tren a. This next cycle can't come soon enough lol
024168c3453a67429767d9df46998e3d.jpg

Why are you taking tren? LOL

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Not taking it yet. Just stocking up. Why take tren? Is like asking if a bull needs horns bro...

Sorry. my Tourettes gets outta hand, I'll keep my cum to myself

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom