napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

use testosterone in low dosage

kahansoon

hello Dylan
I watch your videos regularly on YouTube which is good for me as a knowledge but my question is can I use testosterone in low dosage because I am 40 + but I want to carry on doing gym so if yes. Please tell me what dosage I can take in a week to feel good because I do get tired and muscle recovery very slow while I am eating healthy still I feel tired because I work about 12 hours a day as well. I did use test c 3 months weekly 400 mg now I did stop I'm not feeling bad and no side effects I seen but my muscle recovery gone back to slow and again and feeling tired all the time. So what you can recommend for me please let me know thank you

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

So u were on cycle of 400mg a week Test and now you don’t feel good? Did you pct? Perhaps you are thinking once you come off your going to feel amazing still? That’s not how it works. At 40 you could prob be on TRT now with no issue

Top Bottom