napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Upping test dose during cycle?

Ltrevino

Hey guys. Currently running test and eq. This is my second cycle from a test only cycle which was at 450mg a week. I'm currently running 350mg test and 800mg of eq a week I'm on my 9th week and I don't really feel much stronger as I did my previous cycle or that much of change in myself. I know previously when I was running 450mg wk 6 and 7 were amazing I felt strong and making steady progress.. my diet is in check and training also. My question is well am I running to low dose of test and if I up to 450 or 500 is it going to benefit me at all or take another 4 wks or so to peak my blood lvls and see the change.. I'm running test cyp.

Studies show you can safely go up to 600mg of Test E. But dont up the EQ, 800mg / week is enough.

But then again, we dont have much information. There are alot of points we dont know:
- weight
- bodyfat
- how long do you train
- how long is your cycle
- do you run an aromatize inhibitor
- how old are you

Thats all that comes to my mind in this minute.

220lbs, 5'11, 14% bf, 31 yrs old been training since high school always been a part of my life. Current run is 16 wks. 1-6 tbol 60mg a wk had to cut short to 3 wks due to toxicity I just couldn't handle it with running cycle assist along with it. 1-16 test 350mg a wk and eq 800 MG a week. Aromasin 12.5mg eod

Studies show you can safely go up to 600mg of Test E. But dont up the EQ, 800mg / week is enough.

But then again, we dont have much information. There are alot of points we dont know:
- weight
- bodyfat
- how long do you train
- how long is your cycle
- do you run an aromatize inhibitor
- how old are you

Thats all that comes to my mind in this minute.

If I can go up on the dose how long does it take for the change?

Good stats, go for it if you want. Are you on TRT or planning to go on in near future? Iam about the same age and playing with the thought of TRT, but then again a friend of mine who is close to 40 just made a succesfull recoery with clomi, nolva, hcg and some sarms (gota ask him which ones - the non surpressive ones)

But if you really want to benefit up it to 600mg dude. There are only benefits from 600mg. Check the studies for that. Also at 600mg matches the aromasin dose better in my opinion. Now with 350mg Test E and 800 EQ 12.5 EOD might be a bit high. I have friends that dont run AI at 500mg or 600mg. I myself dont need AI at thsoe doses.

Good stats, go for it if you want. Are you on TRT or planning to go on in near future? Iam about the same age and playing with the thought of TRT, but then again a friend of mine who is close to 40 just made a succesfull recoery with clomi, nolva, hcg and some sarms (gota ask him which ones - the non surpressive ones)

But if you really want to benefit up it to 600mg dude. There are only benefits from 600mg. Check the studies for that. Also at 600mg matches the aromasin dose better in my opinion. Now with 350mg Test E and 800 EQ 12.5 EOD might be a bit high. I have friends that dont run AI at 500mg or 600mg. I myself dont need AI at thsoe doses.

At the moment don't plan on going on trt going for a full recovery wks 15-18 going do hcg 1000ius a week and pct clomid nolva gw. I want to up the dose just when will it start effecting me.

Test E works the minute you inject it. It needs arround 4 weeks for the blood levels to get stable. If i understand you correctly. Weird question bro.

Do HCG 2x a week at 500iu (if you have pharmacy grade HCG that is. If not and its some UGL stuff then adjust the dose > higher). Run it for 6 weeks and stop 2 weeks before you stop your cycle. Or if you dont end your cycle with Test Prop, you can run it till the last Test E injection.

Test E works the minute you inject it. It needs arround 4 weeks for the blood levels to get stable. If i understand you correctly. Weird question bro.

Do HCG 2x a week at 500iu (if you have pharmacy grade HCG that is. If not and its some UGL stuff then adjust the dose > higher). Run it for 6 weeks and stop 2 weeks before you stop your cycle. Or if you dont end your cycle with Test Prop, you can run it till the last Test E injection.

Lol sorry brother.. just seeing once I up my dose does it take 4wks to start seeing the up in dose change or will it be right away.

I dont know if you will even feel it. I dont feel a 200-300mg difference. Who does? But then again 350mg is a low dose, maybe you acvtually will feel it. I dont know. When it will "kick in"? I FUCKING HATE THIS TERM. Therer os no KICK IN. iT WORKS WHEN YOU FUCKING INJECT IT AND THATS IT. Uff iam pissed, the tren ace is doing its part :-D

So lets say you started at 350mg. Then you inject 600mg tzhe first time (twice 300mg a week with test E) EOD even better. So... First week you will have stable 400mgsecond week stable 500mg, third week stable 600mg - somethign like that. Dont make science out of it, just run it. BUT dont increase your aromasin (if you even need) right away. Wait at least 2 weeks, otherwise you might crash your estrogen.

I dont know if you will even feel it. I dont feel a 200-300mg difference. Who does? But then again 350mg is a low dose, maybe you acvtually will feel it. I dont know. When it will "kick in"? I FUCKING HATE THIS TERM. Therer os no KICK IN. iT WORKS WHEN YOU FUCKING INJECT IT AND THATS IT. Uff iam pissed, the tren ace is doing its part :-D

So lets say you started at 350mg. Then you inject 600mg tzhe first time (twice 300mg a week with test E) EOD even better. So... First week you will have stable 400mgsecond week stable 500mg, third week stable 600mg - somethign like that. Dont make science out of it, just run it. BUT dont increase your aromasin (if you even need) right away. Wait at least 2 weeks, otherwise you might crash your estrogen.

Lol copy that bro it's all good. Thanks for the info. I'll keep the ai the same and I will up my dose for sure.

Lol sorry brother.. just seeing once I up my dose does it take 4wks to start seeing the up in dose change or will it be right away.

It's kind of like when you start lifting. Does one week of lifting start to induce change, sure. Will you see it in the mirror, unlikely. Now keep lifting for 4 weeks and you look in the mirror, now the change is going to be more visible.

So it does work right away but there is a cumulative factor as well.

I don't understand why, if you had no issues, you'd lower your test dose for your second cycle. It's really all down to risk/reward. Some people have massive estrogen conversion. There's definitely gains to be had at 350 but if you're not getting sides 500 is a safe cycle dose.

What lab are you using?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I don't understand why, if you had no issues, you'd lower your test dose for your second cycle. It's really all down to risk/reward. Some people have massive estrogen conversion. There's definitely gains to be had at 350 but if you're not getting sides 500 is a safe cycle dose.

What lab are you using?

My lab is from the forum titan research. I previously had no sides from.my last cycle just Lil back acne that's about it..

My lab is from the forum titan research. I previously had no sides from.my last cycle just Lil back acne that's about it..
I'm running Titan test and tren. It's definitely quality. I'd up your dose to 500. Still time to make good gains off your cycle

I'm running Titan test and tren. It's definitely quality. I'd up your dose to 500. Still time to make good gains off your cycle

Yes that's what I'm afraid of I have about 8 wks left

Last edited:
The EQ is just kicking in and the test blood levels will stabilize quickly. Hope is not lost

It's just reality that you probably will never have gains as good as your first cycle. Your first is always the best in most cases.

You could increase test dose a little up to 500mg and I don't see a huge problem with that, but I think you are expecting a lot from the extra test that is not going to make a huge difference. The point is you have plenty of androgens to initiate the growth....now you just have to work you ass off in th gym and kitchen to make the magic happen. Sometimes that means training to initiate a new stimulus or diet changes.

keep in mind that at this point, eq will start to show itself and you will see changes in strength but i have no issue with you bumping it to 500 here.. if you are not severely gyno prone, then thats fine... i dont believe its necessary to go any higher than that but yes, bump it to 500 and keep eq right where it is...

It's just reality that you probably will never have gains as good as your first cycle. Your first is always the best in most cases.

You could increase test dose a little up to 500mg and I don't see a huge problem with that, but I think you are expecting a lot from the extra test that is not going to make a huge difference. The point is you have plenty of androgens to initiate the growth....now you just have to work you ass off in th gym and kitchen to make the magic happen. Sometimes that means training to initiate a new stimulus or diet changes.

Yes I got you. I've been training pretty damn hard being super agressive not pussy footing around. Just before when I was closer to 500mg the weight was steady coming on I felt pretty damn strong and I definitely saw change in myself.. now my second run at 350 I'm not seeing much and I'm training and eating better this second go.

Top Bottom