5'11"
230lbs
32 YO
25% BF (guessing)
Type 2 diabetic taking 2g of metformin/day
High cholesterol
High blood pressure
NAFLD
Keto diet combined with IF 16/8( dropped one medication completely on keto it has helped HBA1C immensely 11% down to 6.2%)
2yrs steady weight training
4yrs triathlon training
Never cycled AAS

Goal: drop to 15% BF or lower while maintaining and hopefully increasing strength to help control diabetes, lower cholesterol, eliminate high blood pressure/NAFLD and improving endurance for amateur age group triathlon races. I am currently training approx 12hrs/week balancing 4 young kids and work with fitness.

The short of it is I would like to run a stack of GW501516 (20mg/day) with SR9009 (20mg/day) both of which i believe would help my diabetes, lower cholesterol and improve endurance. The part I need some advice on is what to add to the stack to boost up strength. I was leaning towards one of the following: Rad 140, S4 or possibly LGD4033. I couldn't find much in terms of blood sugar problems with any of them but I do want to stay away from MK677 as I have read that adversely affects blood sugar.

I was hoping to reach out to some other T2D that have some experience with this stack or any other stack that may be beneficial to help with metabolic disorder? I am also curious if anyone has had success lowering HBA1C with SARMS?

Thanks!

im not sure about sarms improving your diabetes and as many qualities as they have, thats a stretch to say the least.. now they will help your cholesterol, blood pressure and endurance with what you listed... for the goals you have, this is the stack you should go with...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I recommend avoiding MK677 the others you should be ok. You'll just have to figure it out through trial and error.

Awesome thanks a bunch Dylan. I appreciate all your input on this forum. You make this pretty easy and safe for a lot of people.

Cbbram, I will definitely avoid that thanks.

I am going to get some labs done, source from some reputable suppliers the forum suggests and get going.

One quick question about the S4 Dylan. Should I start at a lower dosage like your protocol says and ramp up to 50mg/day or start at 50mg and judge any side effects starting at 50mg? Or is that protocol for when exclusively using of S4?

Thanks again guys.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Awesome thanks a bunch Dylan. I appreciate all your input on this forum. You make this pretty easy and safe for a lot of people.

Cbbram, I will definitely avoid that thanks.

I am going to get some labs done, source from some reputable suppliers the forum suggests and get going.

One quick question about the S4 Dylan. Should I start at a lower dosage like your protocol says and ramp up to 50mg/day or start at 50mg and judge any side effects starting at 50mg? Or is that protocol for when exclusively using of S4?

Thanks again guys.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
the protocol makes no difference if you are running s4 solo or stacked... start at 50 mg and assess from there

Top Bottom