napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tudca

Montgomery

How long can this be run before cycling off, or can it be run continuously.
Thanks and enjoy your day at Cedar Point….

Well Tudca is a natural bile salt used in GI tract to aud in metabolism and digestion. I do not know if I would use non-stop, butcycling it? I can not see the harm as long as you keep dose reasonable. Like anything else, more not always better!
If not sure of an herb or supplement? 30 days on with 10 day breaks in between is usually enough.

Only one which breaks these rules is St. Johns Wort!! This herb does not play well with others and acts as both agonist and antagonist!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
30 days…3 months…6 months?

Well this is where labs cone in!! If off cycle and liver AST's and ALT's are normal? Why keep doing it? It would probably not hurt, but I can not see any real benefit either! This is where bloodwork and decisions about what you are doing need to be examined and adjusted periods made!

Unless your liver enzymes are continuously high, I can't see a reason to ever stay on it. TUDCA is xtremely powerful and effctive at brining values down. If they remain high, you have another problem you need to address. I personally have never ran it longer than a month and I wouldn't recommend any longer than two months

you can definitely run it for 12 weeks bro.. absolutely... i probably would not go on for a year or anything but i know thats not what you are asking... you can absolutely run it for extended periods of time though brother

you can definitely run it for 12 weeks bro.. absolutely... i probably would not go on for a year or anything but i know thats not what you are asking... you can absolutely run it for extended periods of time though brother

Ok cool…thanks

I'm makin the 60 year olds moist at Walmart…..;)

You should try wearing kilt sometimes when women are so busy whistling at me? She damn near had head on crash with $65,000 Mercedes Benz! Lololol

But it might have been my fault. She is like "Men in kilt! That is what am talkjng about!" So I lift up on manskirt and flash her some muscle.

When two cars hit brakes and panic it makes a lot of noise.

Top Bottom