napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt

Naes

I have a question. What is the correct protocal for trt? Do you cycle? Continue taking indefinite? And what is standard dosing? Ive gained a lot of knowledge thus far being a member here but I'm lagging a little in this department. Any help will be appreciated.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I have a question. What is the correct protocal for trt? Do you cycle? Continue taking indefinite? And what is standard dosing? Ive gained a lot of knowledge thus far being a member here but I'm lagging a little in this department. Any help will be appreciated.

What is your reasoning for interest in TRT? What are your stats and experience? TRT is meant for those that cannot sustain natural testosterone levels on their own. It's a lifetime commitment and nothing to take lightly

Me personally I'm 35. 194 pounds. About 13 to 15 percent bf. I ran my first cycle a few months ago. I've ran prohormones before. I feel that my level is low and I feel has been for awhile. I'm getting tested this week coming. I'm just gaining as much knowledge as possible. But really this is a question for a friend that just got tested.

Me personally I'm 35. 194 pounds. About 13 to 15 percent bf. I ran my first cycle a few months ago. I've ran prohormones before. I feel that my level is low and I feel has been for awhile. I'm getting tested this week coming. I'm just gaining as much knowledge as possible. But really this is a question for a friend that just got tested.

It all comes down to how your test comes out. If you are below what's considered normal range, which I believe is around 350.

The dose you would get put on just depends. Everyone is a little different, but your dose will be adjusted until you are in upper normal range...usually anywhere from 100-200mg per week

Ok thanks brother. I kinda thought that's what you were going to say. Is it a continuous run or do you cycle off?

Ok thanks brother. I kinda thought that's what you were going to say. Is it a continuous run or do you cycle off?

Once you go on TRT, there is generally no coming off. It becomes a lifelong commitment. That's why there absolutely no reason to go the TRT route unless you are forced into it. If your body can produce sufficient levels of testosterone, you don't need TRT.

Ok. Thanks for answering my question. Much appreciated

go get bloodwork and take it from there.If your test levels are low enough.. trt means you go on for life and never come off. you do test 100-200 mg ew for the rest of your life.

never go by "how you feel" but what your bloodwork shows... you definitely stay on once your on but the dosing needs to be done right and i can always help with certain trt protocols to maximize the effect... im always here to help...

Thanks brother. I have appt tomorrow and I'll see where it goes.

Top Bottom