Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Trt

This is where I get confused. I get you don't use high dosages year round, but seems with trt ( and I am talking about guys who take extra than what their doctor is giving for a blast) you nevrer come off cycle if I understand it right.

Seems from reading and the video that what you do is your that instead of running a pct you run your normal trt dose then go up. Something like blasing for 12 weeks and then cruising 12? Also how much above say a 150mg per week of test is a safe blast?

Bye the way Dylan loved the LGD from isarms. Next time I might stack with osta
it sounds like your getting it... you stay on all year... you DO NOT exceed 200 mg per week during your cruise phase... when you blast, you are just running it as a normal cycle... when your blast is over, instead of pct, you go straight back into your trt dose, which generally is going to be 125-150 mg per week... during your cruise phase you CAN use sarms as a bridge as well... you can blast whatever dose of test you want although i never like to exceed 500 mg per week, but you can if you like... that's awesome to hear that you had a great experience with lgd... a VERY nice combo is the power stack when you stack rad, lgd and s4.. something to consider for the next cycle you run...
 
This is where I get confused. I get you don't use high dosages year round, but seems with trt ( and I am talking about guys who take extra than what their doctor is giving for a blast) you nevrer come off cycle if I understand it right.

Seems from reading and the video that what you do is your that instead of running a pct you run your normal trt dose then go up. Something like blasing for 12 weeks and then cruising 12? Also how much above say a 150mg per week of test is a safe blast?

Bye the way Dylan loved the LGD from isarms. Next time I might stack with osta

You have the basic concept down. A blast is treated just like a cycle where you run whatever high doses of compounds that you choose. Blasts can last anywhere from 8 to 16 weeks typically with 12 or so being average. Then you would go to TRT levels cruising which would be just what the doctor prescribes of usually 100-200mg per week test for another 12 weeks or so


(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
your cruising dose is based on your bloods bro. I cruise on 140mg. some people 125, some people 175-200. it depends on your blood levels.
 
OP...lets be clear...just because you are on trt doesn't make you ready to blast
please give us you complete stats
age weight height bf yrs training diet
 
your cruising dose is based on your bloods bro. I cruise on 140mg. some people 125, some people 175-200. it depends on your blood levels.

That's absolutely true, and a doctor should be adjusting the dose based on bloodwork accordingly


(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
Top Bottom