napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt with deca

Srfng

Stats 47 yo, training surfing jiujitsu last 20+ years..
5’7” 170.. bf 9-10% (?)
Diet is typical of someone in their late 40’s with two young kids.. on and off the wagon more times than I can count..
Looking to add to trt with deca...
Tried adding masteron 400 mg week and/or tren 200 mg week on different occasions but the slam in SHBG made estradiol a lot tougher to control.. libido suffered some.. recomp was cool though...
Currently on 100mg Pfizer depot-testosterone/week
Pinned 1x/week
Have to still take ai (pharma aromasin.. generic) from time to time.. no real set schedule.. when I need it and I do take 12.5 mg... mood and libido go up for a couple of days..can’t seem to keep the magic though..
Anyhow looking for the trifecta.. libido, mood, and muscle MAINTENANCE... also like the effects of 19-nors in trt.. can “go” for hours... though libido sucked with tren as previously as mentioned...it still worked and there was major delay in finish time which she liked!
also thinking the deca joint fable/anecdote would help with near 50 yo joints...
My trt has been sporadic... sometimes I bump dose or switch to test prop, or switch to a 2x/week dosing schedule... it’s for the most part had negative consequences except for t prop.. great mood, libido, and cut.. just eod pinning sucks..
Staying at t cyp now 100 mg /week
Questions are for those WHO HAVE TRIED Deca as part of trt..
What was your dose ?
What did you get out of it?
Still on it? Why/why not?
Would you try it again?
I can get American compounded pharmacy Deca so quality good
Long post.. thanks in advance to those who have genuine answers..
Looking to finally keep things stable!

Have you had bloodwork on your trt to see where everything is at? Test, estrogen, and shbg?

I would say avg TRT dose is 200mg a week. If use Test Cyp you can pin once a week or split dose in half and pin twice.
I’ve been on TRT for two years. 40yrs old.
When I go “on cycle “ I run test around 400mg a week. I’m a huge fan of low dose Deca for therapeutic benefits. The increase in collagen will help with aches and pain for age or injury. Deca 100mg a week for therapeutic benefit.

Part I would stop is your inconsistent dose of Test. Get consistent...no wonder your libido is all over the place.
Stopping dabbling in Tren that’s crazy for your background.

I would say avg TRT dose is 200mg a week. If use Test Cyp you can pin once a week or split dose in half and pin twice.
I’ve been on TRT for two years. 40yrs old.
When I go “on cycle “ I run test around 400mg a week. I’m a huge fan of low dose Deca for therapeutic benefits. The increase in collagen will help with aches and pain for age or injury. Deca 100mg a week for therapeutic benefit.

Part I would stop is your inconsistent dose of Test. Get consistent...no wonder your libido is all over the place.
Stopping dabbling in Tren that’s crazy for your background.
thats a MAX trt dose, not avg bro... 125-150 is avg... 200 should only be used if you have a pretty serious condition...

ive used deca on trt once and it was fine to use... its not something you should do often or too long though... remember that deca will help with lubrication of your joints and have those kinds of benefits WHILE YOU ARE ON IT but it DOES NOT provide real healing and when you come off of it, there will be no ACTUAL healing done whatsoever... Deca increases the synovial fluid in the bursas between our joints. So the relief from joint pain is actually more cushion. if you use deca durring a cycle and have bad joints, and during cycle joint pain is alleviated, then it is like buying some time for your joints, and wont necessarily make them any worse, but when you come off of deca, synovial fluids decrease, and your back to where you were before and sometimes even worse off...

Rick:
Peak T last month was 1263
E2 was 33
SHBG was 20
Free T is usually high in the 200’s which I’d like to get down as the SHBG works it’s way back up (SHBG usually runs in 30-40s for me.. again slammed with Mast/Tren... last addition was 2 months ago)

Cosmos: for sure... getting stable would probably help.. that’s what I’m looking to finally do before adding another compound..

Dylan: so then a PERMANENT addition to trt is a no go? My thoughts were low dose Deca permanently.... I understand the joint relief is a “good while you’re on” kinda thing...

So I guess there’s no trifecta out there then?

So it’s get stable on my trt.. Keep all parameters with limited fluctuations and go from there?

I guess I was hoping for “yeah you can do year-long deca along with trt” “do this dose and keep a close eye on such values, etc...”
Looking for the “trt plus” approach long term
Not looking to blast...

I’ve heard or read of guys on trt plus Mast or trt plus tren and trt plus Deca year long with great success...
Hoping to catch lightning in a bottle

you would NEVER run it permanently, fuck no... people do it, yes, but not forever or permanently... your hope of "lightning in a bottle" is terribly misguided

Ok then.. coming from you and your breadth of knowledge and experience, I guess it’s back to plain trt and trying to stay as steady as possible...

What would be ideal then for a cruise with another compound and what would be the reasons in doing so? If ultimately you have to come off and have a Superman to Clark Kent back to Superman lifestyle...

Is it really just, pack on muscle with blast, say 12-16 weeks, then back to plain ol’ trt to try and keep what was packed on???

I guess that’d be ok?
If so what would be the blast compound options? Money is not an issue, having kids is not an issue.. just wanna fuck and feel like in my 20’s... (I’ve caught it sporadically with trt but nothing permanent.. it’s weird!)

Btw, for all it’s worth... best I ever felt was test 125 mg/ week plus 10 mg Dbol every day... ran it for about 3 months.. no issues in labs.. just didn’t like the bloat... not so bad on face but stomach was bad... always looked like I just ate...

telling me you want to feel like superman helps me in no way whatsoever to make a recommendation... whats your realistic goal

Ok so realistically
A smooth stable libido
Keep lean mass not huge but prevent wasting/catabolism
And mood.... which seems to be tied to E2
Maybe a blast or two/year
Appreciate your rec

you dont need a lot for goals like that at all... test, primo and winstrol would be a nice cycle that could do all of that... no estrogen conversion, smaller side effects, better libido, lean muscle, consistent etc..

Interesting....
Never tried Winstrol... or primo for that matter...
What would be cruise doses, along with my t cyp of 100 mg /week
Remember my SHBG falls fast with Masteron which makes E2 regulation more difficult
Hope it doesn’t happen with either of the two DHT types you’ve mentioned
Thanks for the help
Stoked to try something new

Interesting....
Never tried Winstrol... or primo for that matter...
What would be cruise doses, along with my t cyp of 100 mg /week
Remember my SHBG falls fast with Masteron which makes E2 regulation more difficult
Hope it doesn’t happen with either of the two DHT types you’ve mentioned
Thanks for the help
Stoked to try something new

What do u mean cruise doses? You said this was for a blast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No originally I wanted something long term such as “trt plus” but if you call it a blast, I get it.. it can’t be long term, so yeah let’s call it a mild blast as the consensus is I have to return to pure test trt, after the said, 12-20 week run???
Cool with that... so I’d really like to see doses and I’ll keep this post alive when I start for those interested...
So it would be 3-4 months mild blast then 3-4 months basic trt, correct?
Thanks for the help.. again REALLY want to try something different...

Originally looking for long term addition but yeah seeing that’s not good let’s call it a mild blast 12-20 weeks?
REALLY interested in doses
Thanks again for helping me out on this
If I go for it I’ll keep the post alive and document progress...

Oh I see..I just reread my next to last post..
I meant APART from the trt/additional compound(s)/cruise set up, I would ALSO blast maybe once or twice per year
Nonetheless ordered Primo and Winstrol today
Would like to hear your doses for mild blast/trt cruise addition... and for how long!
Thanks again and sorry about the confusion

well i wouldnt use winstrol on trt and if you are going to use primo on trt, its NOT something you stay on permanent man... the only thing you stay on permanent is test... im not sure what exactly you are thinking here...

primo on a blast would be 600 mg per week and winstrol 50 mg per day... no more than 6 weeks on winstrol and i would go 14 weeks on primo... make sure you have full protection with winstrol as well... here is a link to dga organ st... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/

Ok to recap.. wanted something long term to add to trt.. I now see that it’s not safe.. though all my parameters (liver, kidneys, cholesterol) have been good, it seems that would put my health at risk.. got it!
So now it’s going to be blast w/ additional (mild) compounds.. 14-16 weeks.. then back to shitty basic trt.. 14 -16 weeks... repeat
alright then man
Thanks for help
Will post a log as soon as Primo/Winstrol get here..(2weeks?)
(Drew labs yesterday... on 100 mg test/week
Been feeling like shit.. something’s off... E2, the mutherfucker of all mutherfuckers likely the culprit AGAIN...). Need to get this trt dialed in before this blast
Thanks again
Will post log soon

Top Bottom