napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT Test Prop Cbbram

TRT Test Prop

I love running Prop at a trt dose and here is why: less bloat, I feel an instant increase in plasma levels compared to longer ester and it helps keep my libido where I like it. My only suggestion if you like how Prop works - Try Ace!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love running Prop at a trt dose and here is why: less bloat, I feel an instant increase in plasma levels compared to longer ester and it helps keep my libido where I like it. My only suggestion if you like how Prop works - Try Ace!

I did notice a slight decrease in water retention but nothing drastic @ 150mg. I'm sure there could be a significant difference at blasting dosages.

I get away with eod on Ace but everyone's body is different.

For me personally I don't think I would risk it. With Ace I always go ed I'm very sensitive to sides.

Last edited by a moderator:
i would be interested in doing it with ace but i fucking despise pinning as it is so i could never ever do anything like that on trt but im glad it is working out for you bro

i would be interested in doing it with ace but i fucking despise pinning as it is so i could never ever do anything like that on trt but im glad it is working out for you bro
Thanks... Ace does have me intrigued. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Thanks... Ace does have me intrigued. I've heard nothing but good things about it.
i never see anyone running it that does not like it.. im probably going to use it with just tren ace and anadrol on a future cycle

Since I pin daily anyway...Ace is my TRT of choice when I can get it
An added benefit is.... if you time your pin correctly .....it can act a bit like a pre work out TNE

Since I pin daily anyway...Ace is my TRT of choice when I can get it
An added benefit is.... if you time your pin correctly .....it can act a bit like a pre work out TNE
Pharma Lady has Platinum Biotech Test Ace on sale for $20 a vial this month. I'm gonna get me a few vials and give it a try.

Thanks to this kind of conversation
I learn different trt methods

This forum is the best group of people that seem to care about
Proper use of Peds for trt

Much appreciation

Cheers

Thanks to this kind of conversation
I learn different trt methods

This forum is the best group of people that seem to care about
Proper use of Peds for trt

Much appreciation

Cheers

Glad to help anyway I can bro...

I just switched to Platinum Biotech Test Prop since I ordered 20 vials of the $9 special from Pharma Lady. I pinned last night and today I don't feel anything at all... Lol. No PIP whatsoever...

GA Prop is a great product but PB $9 (on sale) Prop is definitely the winner in my humble opinion.

@taurus you were right! Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Cbbram recommendation

I started test p 1 year ago trt and blast
Much better result for me
Seemed to feel less sides than 2 x per week with test e 300

Cbbram recommendation

I started test p 1 year ago trt and blast
Much better result for me
Seemed to feel less sides than 2 x per week with test e 300

Good to hear... I'm still on Test Prop myself. No intentions on changing anything. The only downside is pinning eod but like you said definitely less sides.

Top Bottom