napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT Replacement

Bobby1964

I plan on taking testosterone 200 ml per week spreading it out into 2 doses per week. Would it be better using test cyp 250, 4 cc per dose 2 times a weekor can I use test 400ml in a smaller dose of 2cc's on 1 dose and 3 cc the next time I pin. Because I would be taking less volume with the Test 400 cyp would it break down faster than using the test
Cyp? Any feed back would be appreciated.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

I would not recommend Test 400 for anything. I wish that stuff was never even made. Test Cyp is the standard for TRT.

Please post your stats so we know a little more about you.

hold on second... your thread says trt replacement? are you indicating that you want to use 400 mg per week on trt?

thats great but you should not be blasting steroids at that body fat.. its fine if you are comfortable, i cannot tell you where you should be at weight wise but i can certainly tell you that at 18% body fat, you should not be using steroids... trt is one thing but blasting is an entirely different story

if you are only using 200-250, you likely dont need that much but thats something YOU have to determine by bloodwork

if you are only using 200-250, you likely dont need that much but thats something YOU have to determine by bloodwork
I was really considering taking some hcg with my TRT but I looked at your video on hcg and I'm definitely not going to take it. So once again thanks for education.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom