napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT, Cruising and Bridging: Getting the most out of TRT: By Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli said:
robert4666 said:
Bio-Tech said:
When a doctor prescribes legit TRT, doses are under 200mg each week.

We prescribe the same. Minimum 100mg of test and 100mg of any other compound.

We have had good results with:

Test/Tren
Test/NPP
Test/Mast
Test/Deca

My Doc has me at 200mg cypionate twice a week so is this considered HRT instead of TRT because of the dose amount?

are you saying you are taking 200 mg per week or 400 mg per week? 400 is most certainly not a trt dose bro...

I'm doing 200 twice a week so that's 400mg per week and that's how he has me set up. I've been doing this since last October and I go in for bloods on September 23 which he usually has me in every 3 to 4 months for bloods. I do go in every Monday and if my number is 44 or above they drain me.
I have no gyno issues and still have sex like a wild man. Is there anything that I should ask my Doc specifically about my dose when I go in for my bloods?

robert4666 said:
DylanGemelli said:
robert4666 said:
Bio-Tech said:
When a doctor prescribes legit TRT, doses are under 200mg each week.

We prescribe the same. Minimum 100mg of test and 100mg of any other compound.

We have had good results with:

Test/Tren
Test/NPP
Test/Mast
Test/Deca

My Doc has me at 200mg cypionate twice a week so is this considered HRT instead of TRT because of the dose amount?

are you saying you are taking 200 mg per week or 400 mg per week? 400 is most certainly not a trt dose bro...

I'm doing 200 twice a week so that's 400mg per week and that's how he has me set up. I've been doing this since last October and I go in for bloods on September 23 which he usually has me in every 3 to 4 months for bloods. I do go in every Monday and if my number is 44 or above they drain me.
I have no gyno issues and still have sex like a wild man. Is there anything that I should ask my Doc specifically about my dose when I go in for my bloods?

im curious as to why your doctor would have you runing a blast dose of test with no ai etc... this has been going on early a year? when you had your last bloodwork done, what did it show for test, lh, fsh, etradiol

aSquard said:
Interesting topic... Subscribing so I can keep up. I'm interested in bridging as I'm approaching PCT after my first cycle. I'll keep reading though and ask questions later before starting anything.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

have you decided what your going to do for your bridge?

Re: RE: Re: TRT, Cruising and Bridging: Getting the most out of TRT: By Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli said:
aSquard said:
Interesting topic... Subscribing so I can keep up. I'm interested in bridging as I'm approaching PCT after my first cycle. I'll keep reading though and ask questions later before starting anything.

Yessir! You answered my question in another post. Thanks bro!

Re: RE: Re: TRT, Cruising and Bridging: Getting the most out of TRT: By Dylan Gemelli

aSquard said:
DylanGemelli said:
aSquard said:

Yessir! You answered my question in another post. Thanks bro!

excellent brother!

Info on my bloods

im curious as to why your doctor would have you runing a blast dose of test with no ai etc... this has been going on early a year? when you had your last bloodwork done, what did it show for test, lh, fsh, etradiol

Here are the results of my last three bloods:

7/23/2014
test= 152 (A), lh= 1 (A), fsh= 0.76 (A), estradiol= 2

10/20/2014
test= 1600 (A), lh= 0.38 (A), fsh= 0.23 (A), estradiol= <2

2/23/2015
test= 1358 (A), lh= 0.43 (A), fsh= 0.36 (A), estradiol= 2

I just did my bloods last week but have not picked up the results. My doc still has me on 200mg every 3 days.
I finished my 18 week test/eq cycle 2 weeks ago (along with everything else you recommended) and would like to start cruising with tren unless you think its a bad idea.
Thanks for all the great help you and the others have given me so far.

These are all very interesting combos.......will have to try them all. I'm currently doing the TRT, Proviron, LGD, Tbol and GW protocol for 12 weeks. Loving it so far.

These are all great combos for TRT. I'm currently doing this for the current 12 weeks. I'm 5 weeks in so far:

TRT 200mg Test Cyp a week (forever)
Proviron 50mg ED
LGD 4033 10mg ED
Tbo 40mg ED
GW 25mg ED

These are all great combos for TRT. I'm currently doing this for the current 12 weeks. I'm 5 weeks in so far:

TRT 200mg Test Cyp a week (forever)
Proviron 50mg ED
LGD 4033 10mg ED
Tbo 40mg ED
GW 25mg ED

this looks great except for tbol bro... that's still being on cycle, thats not being on trt... gw and lgd are not steroids obviously and although proviron is considered one, it has next to no suppression or toxicity so its fine but tbol is not for a cruise... everything else looks excellent...

I meant for trt and blast would that be effective

when you blast you just plan out your cycle like we all do. Then return to you trt. TRT is better with no orals at all. Test is best, but you can also add small amounts of your other favorites. So orals for blast only

7/23/2014

10/20/2014

2/23/2015

I just did my bloods last week but have not picked up the results. My doc still has me on 200mg every 3 days.
I finished my 18 week test/eq cycle 2 weeks ago (along with everything else you recommended) and would like to start cruising with tren unless you think its a bad idea.

400 TEST , geez....this is supposed to be TRT? your doc is crazy, and no AI to boot. it says your Estradiol was 2?? i find that hard to believe

this looks great except for tbol bro... that's still being on cycle, thats not being on trt... gw and lgd are not steroids obviously and although proviron is considered one, it has next to no suppression or toxicity so its fine but tbol is not for a cruise... everything else looks excellent...

dude what do you think of a Proviron + Ostarine bridge

dude what do you think of a Proviron + Ostarine bridge

i LOVE it... i never run a bridge without either bro... proviron is just fine for bridging and i can even make a case for it in pct... although some will disagree, i know its fine for pct... for your bridge, absolutely that's a good stack bro...

i LOVE it... i never run a bridge without either bro... proviron is just fine for bridging and i can even make a case for it in pct... although some will disagree, i know its fine for pct... for your bridge, absolutely that's a good stack bro...

nice man, im thinking the Provi for hardening/estro and shbg PLUS the Ostarine for the joints, gives me time to heal up and harden up a tad

nice man, im thinking the Provi for hardening/estro and shbg PLUS the Ostarine for the joints, gives me time to heal up and harden up a tad

EXACTLY on both bro... proviron is not pronounced by any means and does nothing that is breathtaking by any means but it does A LOT of little things that add up...

7/23/2014

10/20/2014

2/23/2015

I would absolutely not recommend cruising on Tren at this point. You don't even have a good TRT dose dialed in, and it's been way too high for quite some time. It's also reflected in your bloods which are far too high for TRT. In my opinion you need to cruise at a test dose that keeps you in normal range for a good length of time before doing anything different

Top Bottom