napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT and cycle?

Tyson605

If a person is on TRT @200mg per week and does a cycle lets say with 250/200 test c/deca with all the supports for 12 weeks , one does not do a PCT but goes back on TRT dose, do you start your TRT the following week or wait the two weeks and then go back on ones TRT regiment?

If a person is on TRT @200mg per week and does a cycle lets say with 250/200 test c/deca with all the supports for 12 weeks , one does not do a PCT but goes back on TRT dose, do you start your TRT the following week or wait the two weeks and then go back on ones TRT regiment?

There's no need to wait the two weeks. You may be thinking about the two weeks post cycle people who aren't on TRT wait for esters to clear before starting PCT. But since you're(assuming we're taking about you) on TRT, you would drop down to TRT protocol once your cycle is done

you dont need pct when you are on trt bro... once your blast is over you just drop right back to your normal trt dose

You go back to trt when Blast is over. TBH 250mg trt is a low dose so is the deca. I would blast 350 test 350deca for 16 weeks but if you want to see if your body handles nandrolone well then by all means run your protocol.

I run trt 150 and deca 150 for my cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just came off a small blast of my TRT 200mg of test cyp and 200 mg deca for 12 weeks. I have horrible tendinitis in my elbows and other joint issues. As of now I feel much better physically. Joint pain is faint for now.

I went back to my TRT dose about 4 weeks ago 200mg of test cyp.

Next blast I'll up it a little more. Maybe 250 test c, 200 deca and 600 EQ.

The only reason people wait two weeks to start pct is because the idea is to get most of the active test out of your system so you can recover. Since you are in TRT there is no recovery. You just go back to normal TRT doses and the blast drugs in your system will taper off automatically

I just came off a small blast of my TRT 200mg of test cyp and 200 mg deca for 12 weeks. I have horrible tendinitis in my elbows and other joint issues. As of now I feel much better physically. Joint pain is faint for now.

Do you regularly use AI's

How did you schedule your injections , once a week or split in two injections EW?

Top Bottom