napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

trenbolone question

birddord

Hey Dylan , I watch all ur videos and sub your YouTube channel . A lot of what you say is great information. Wondering if you know anything about Tri Tren (50 hex 50 ace 50 enanthate) I have looked everywhere and can't find anything on it. I'm trying to find a suitable dosing protocol but it is confusing. Any info you have would be greatly appreciated man.

yes i know plenty about it... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? goals?

Thanks Dylan. I'm 26 years old, 6'1, 240 , bodyfat around 18% . I've done 2 cycles in the past but it has been years since I've done anything . I've ran tren enanthate before on a previous cycle . My goals are just to get stronger and leaner and freakier looking. Any info would be appreciated . Thx

Haha, I'm sure you are, but to be more specific; I doubt you'll get help from the veterans when you're not in the right condition :/ but out of curiosity, why just tri tren? Why not ace (if it's your first time) or E? Most guys could help you with that and there's a ton more info :)

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

As I said it's not my first time. Tri tren because somebody gave it to me for free. My plan is to run a baby dose of test and a moderate dose of tren. I just don't know a lot about tri tren which is all I'm asking about. I'm not trying to be cocky or anything but I have been training for 13 years and I'm most definitely not a rookie. My condition is great just a little too much BF. I'd like to be around 10 percent. Any help on dosing protocols would be appreciated lol.

Ah, sorry man, missed the fact that you've already done a run! Personally I'm researching my first Tren A cycle :D have no intention of hijacking your thread, but how was your first run? Recovery etc? How old were you? :)

It's all good. To be honest I can't even tell you. I was 19 and I was abusing juice and running so many different compounds that I can't pinpoint anything. I wish I could be more hep but truthfully I was a mess lol. Best of luck.

Any blend's dosing protocol is based on the overall concentration, and the frequency is based on the shortest acting ester involved. For what you have, I'd probably do 1mL EOD. You won't feel it as quickly as you would on a slightly higher dose of just Ace, but when the two longer esters get rolling you're going to definitely have plenty of tren in your system to do some work!

It basically equals 525mg per week total if you do 1mL EOD, so by week 3-4 you should start seeing that dose in full swing. Assuming it's legit tren

Thanks for this reply. Do you think it would be destructive to inject every 4 days? I understand what u said about dosing based on the shortest Ester. However there's only 50mg ace in it. I'm hoping I can get away with shooting every 4 days.

Hahaha, shit man! But you're recovered after all that shit? Even after tren?

However, to give my input on your question! From what I've read, people pin EoD to E5D with sucess. Dosing being 3-400mg week. But being more in depth, some say you can't pin tri tren as i.e. sustanon because of the higher dose tren A compared to test P. Therefore, if you want to be as sideeffect free as possible, you should pin eod to keep stable. Sorry for bad english.

Thanks for the input. To answer your question, I had a rough road of recovery. I went to prison while I was on cycle and did not have the opportunity to do a proper PCT. It took me about a full year to bounce back. To this day I am fullly recovered and doing well, but I require gyno surgery and I am getting it performed soon.

Thanks Dylan. I'm 26 years old, 6'1, 240 , bodyfat around 18% . My goals are just to get stronger and leaner and freakier looking. Any info would be appreciated . Thx

mmmm.....In your present condition...Tren nor any steroid will help in you reaching your goal

You might want try something called disciplined diet and training...ever hear of it?

Tren is not safe and (particularly of interest to you ) NOT EFFECTIVE AT 18% BF

Last edited:
You don't want to spread the pins out to 4 days apart due to the Ace ester. You want to take advantage of the best possible levels in your blood while staying as stable as possible, which in turn will limit side effects.

Taking Ace every 4 days is gonna put you on a roller coaster of peaks and lows, especially at the beginning. EOD is definitely the longest I'd stretch it out to.

You don't want to spread the pins out to 4 days apart due to the Ace ester. You want to take advantage of the best possible levels in your blood while staying as stable as possible, which in turn will limit side effects.

Taking Ace every 4 days is gonna put you on a roller coaster of peaks and lows, especially at the beginning. EOD is definitely the longest I'd stretch it out to.
As I said, EoD was the best, but SOME guys reported sucess with less frequrnt injctions.

Thanks very much Titan Research Labs. I appreciate your input.
Any time brother! As previously stated, I wouldn't do any of this until you get your body fat down some. Drop around 5% or so and you'll be in a better position to offset sides.

Remember to have an AI and prolactin control on hand before you start

As I said, EoD was the best, but SOME guys reported sucess with less frequrnt injctions.

True, but why only get 80% out of something when all you have to do is pin just a little more frequently and get 100%? With every 4-5 days, you never get the benefit from the Ace ester, so you might as well just pin Tren E since you'd be basically wasting the ace..

Top Bottom