napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

tren

Tren causes muscle sells to split. Once you get off tren, are those muscle sells permanent? i mean they will get smaller off tren, but will they still be there?

Tren causes muscle sells to split. Once you get off tren, are those muscle sells permanent? i mean they will get smaller off tren, but will they still be there?

ive never ran Tren but i think youre referring to it splitting/filling muscle fibers. aka the cosmetic effect of Tren. the Abs always give it away to me. the Abs will literally change into Perfect Bricks. and i dont think this is going to be permanent, just like the cosmetic effects of Winny (hardening/vascularity) won't be permanent once you stop taking winny.

im not talking about the cosmetic affect, but the cosmetic affect has to go away once you stop. Im talking more scienctific , do you get to keep theoes extra muscle cells .

I dont think so..... I would assume the excess cells wouldnt continue to survive once you stopped. Who knows....

im not talking about the cosmetic affect, but the cosmetic affect has to go away once you stop. Im talking more scienctific , do you get to keep theoes extra muscle cells .

Well cells in our bodies are constantly dying and being made new. The dead cells are absorbed to create new ones. So in theory i guess the answer would be any cells that were juiced up would eventually be absorbed to make new fresh un touched cells.

PHURIOUS

The short answer is no. You go back to where you were precycle, except for maybe a percentage of the actual muscle gained during the cycle at most

Well cells in our bodies are constantly dying and being made new. The dead cells are absorbed to create new ones. So in theory i guess the answer would be any cells that were juiced up would eventually be absorbed to make new fresh un touched cells.

PHURIOUS

this is no theory, your absolutely correct... every point you made is accurate and true... its a constant process regardless of juice or not...

I love blue house Mason's... always advertise that they are MM's. Got that degree and wanna use the title on everything, surprised you don't have a compass, square and G as an avatar... you should remember your OB. I do.

I love blue house Mason's... always advertise that they are MM's. Got that degree and wanna use the title on everything, surprised you don't have a compass, square and G as an avatar... you should remember your OB. I do.

lol he aint here anymore anyways, but I am and can walk the walk from the E to the W and back again

lol he aint here anymore anyways, but I am and can walk the walk from the E to the W and back again

Lol... here's one that trips up a lot of MM's... Can you Enter by way of the Veils? That would be impressive to see. You know that puts the pause button on a lot of folks lol.

Top Bottom