napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TREN - the ex-girlfriend I can’t stop thinking about

NWC416

Happy New Years guys!

Advanced PED user with 10+ years of educated and safe (thank you Dylan!) multi-compound cycle experience.

41 years old
6’1
230lbs.
10% BF
Training style: Powerlifting/Bodybuilding accessory work (think Hybrid Performance)
Goals: Strong and jacked and relatively lean, not competing

Tren wears the crown for a reason. I’ve tried it maybe 3 times now, ran full 12 week cycles and unfortunately like some of us I was certainly prone to harsh sides: aggression (nothing dangerous, but certainly moody as fuck), poor sleep, sweaty, loss of appetite. Was never running more than 300-400mg of Tren Ace a week, always with Caber, Proviron, Aromasin, GW and liver support alongside. I’ve stepped away from Tren for a couple years now.

I’ve been running NPP as my base (in addition to Sust250) for my last few cycles as the sides have been minimal by comparison and I’ve always gotten good results but am worried about building up too much of a tolerance to it and thinking about giving Tren one more run even though I should probably know better.

Like I said a dangerous ex-girlfriend I should know better than to go back to but can’t get outta my head.

Should I know better at this point? Is my body telling me this isn’t the compound for me?

Or there any hacks or suggestions any of my OG guys here my have?

Thank you!

you are not gaining tolerance to it so i wouldnt worry about that.... it really comes down to your goals as to what you run and with the goals you listed, theres plenty of options where you wouldnt have to necessarily use tren... you can mix some newer sarms that are more built like steroids as well... test, eq, s23, rad140 and ldg3303 with an oral like anadrol would be a fucking beast... if you are wanting to keep it leaner, forget the anadrol and go with tbol or winstrol...

you are not gaining tolerance to it so i wouldnt worry about that.... it really comes down to your goals as to what you run and with the goals you listed, theres plenty of options where you wouldnt have to necessarily use tren... you can mix some newer sarms that are more built like steroids as well... test, eq, s23, rad140 and ldg3303 with an oral like anadrol would be a fucking beast... if you are wanting to keep it leaner, forget the anadrol and go with tbol or winstrol...
Dylan,

First off thank you as always for the genuine helpfulness you put into every response to everyone on here.

Second huge respect on the Kobe 6 ‘Grinch’s’… those are legit grails.

So you’re saying I can’t build up a tolerance to NPP or it doesn’t lose its effectiveness even though I’ve run it my last 3 cycles?

How does this sound for a cycle given my priorities are Strength, Size, Leaness in that order:

Sust 250 - 500mg/week, Weeks 1-12
NPP - 400mg/week, Weeks 1-12
EQ - 800mg/week, Weeks 1-12
Anadrol 40-50mg/day, Weeks 1-4
Winstrol - 60mg/day, Weeks 7-12

SARM’s:
LGD
RAD140
S23
GW

Support:
Cabergoline - 0.5mg E3D
Proviron - 50mg/day
Aromasin - 12.5mg EOD
Liver Support/TUDCA

i don't really understand waht you are asking man. might want to talk 1 on 1 offline

Dylan,

First off thank you as always for the genuine helpfulness you put into every response to everyone on here.

Second huge respect on the Kobe 6 ‘Grinch’s’… those are legit grails.

So you’re saying I can’t build up a tolerance to NPP or it doesn’t lose its effectiveness even though I’ve run it my last 3 cycles?

How does this sound for a cycle given my priorities are Strength, Size, Leaness in that order:

Sust 250 - 500mg/week, Weeks 1-12
NPP - 400mg/week, Weeks 1-12
EQ - 800mg/week, Weeks 1-12
Anadrol 40-50mg/day, Weeks 1-4
Winstrol - 60mg/day, Weeks 7-12

SARM’s:
LGD
RAD140
S23
GW

Support:
Cabergoline - 0.5mg E3D
Proviron - 50mg/day
Aromasin - 12.5mg EOD
Liver Support/TUDCA
i dont see the reason to run that much shit brother... you dont need the eq in there at all... sus, npp, anadrol, winstrol and then i would go with lgd3303, rad140, s23 and gw and that would be a mean fucking stack

There's SOME argument for slightly more risky behavior on tren. But you KNOW what it is so ignore it. No need to go back to a bad one

i dont see the reason to run that much shit brother... you dont need the eq in there at all... sus, npp, anadrol, winstrol and then i would go with lgd3303, rad140, s23 and gw and that would be a mean fucking stack
thank you big bro! I’ll hit sarms4sale and domesticsupply to stock up
Dylan gave you some solid advice

I know what you mean about the tren sides but you have to rationalize your thoughts and remember it’s the tren and not you.

Dylan definitely has you covered here. There is not much more I can offer aside from also reiterating the quality of the sources he recommended. I do love Balkan products at domestic supply more than anything I have ever used as well

Top Bottom