napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Test Ratio

m555zma

What's the rationale behind running test higher than tren? Tren is what you want to shine, and also the tren would dominate androgen receptors with test being lower I believe.. (not 100% sure about the receptor argument)

my view is i want the tren to work its magic without throwing more androgens and estrogens at the body. so i prefer 0 test with my tren, rather you run var or tbol with it

everyone has their own belief and rationale and i dont argue with anyone on it because we all respond differently... i keep the dosing equal and ive always said that but to each their own on what works for them!!

What's the rationale behind running test higher than tren? Tren is what you want to shine, and also the tren would dominate androgen receptors with test being lower I believe.. (not 100% sure about the receptor argument)
I'm no pro for sure , but I been cycling and blast and cruising for a long time . I always ran equal test 500 mg and tren 500 mg , then on this latest cycle I joined this forum and received some golden advice from Tazz, first off no reason to run tren over 300 mg weekly and that sais he suggested I run my test at 250 mg weekly , guess what , it was great advice . Way less water retention caused by test at the lower dose . Less sides across the board and I'm having really noticeable strength increases and for a fat guy I am seeing some noticeable fat loss. So for what it's worth I think running test lower than tren is the way to go . Oh yeah BTW, I am have zero problems with erectile function also , which I was worried about with the lower test and since tren is derived from deca I expected some issues . Decca destroys my sexual function so much so my wife has banned Decca in our home for life lol. See what Tazz and a couple of the veterans on here have to say because they have not steered me wrong , not one time not even a little.

This argument will go on until the end of time. I like running my test higher or at least equal to tren. Ive tried it all ways and high test low tren gives me the best results with the lowest sides. Is it for everyone? No, and thats why the debate goes on. Everyone is different. Just have to figure out what works for you.

I have always kept my ratios very close, often just 50 mg more of testosterone is they are not equal amounts

Top Bottom