napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Tren suspension.

TX TERROR

Alright,

Got a chance to review some of Phurious's tren suspension! Thought I'd do a little log on it while I get through the vial incase anyone has been interested in it.

First things first. I've never ran a tren suspension. I've ran winny, tne, test susp, and water based mt but never tren suspension so this is ground zero for me.

Did 2.5ml today 1 hour pre workout. Injected ventro glute both left and right. The first injection, i think I hit a vein. Shit burrrrrrrrrrned like hell. This is actually the most painful thing I think n I have ever injected so keep that in mind before you try suspensions. You need to inject it really really slow otherwise it's gonna be like injecting fire.

Once the burning subsided I hung out grabbed a pre workout meal and now I'm at the gym. Been here so about 30 min or so. So far sweating quite a bit. Endurance is really taking a hit. I'm out of breath after a series easily. But the sweating lol... its n pretty gnarly. Seeing some decent vascularity but nothing else so far. Don't feel all crazy and assholish like I thought it might do. That's actually good for me though.

Keep yall posted on the next shot.
I'm also up for any recomendations on how to run this stuff. I will probably bump the dose up to 3cc next time and see what that does.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Been running this also. Only a cc at a time. A bit hard to gauge. Damn sure burns. Lol. I'm good days makes me strong as hell

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

It take some finesse. But ny seems to be fine on it he injects a whole vial pwo. Lol. 2cc should more than plenty. It does take about 1.5 hours to really kick in too.

PHURIOUS

I'm a slut no doubt. First few pins has bite but then you get use to it. It will knot up if you hit same spot to often as I found out. Lol

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Which i warned u about. Lol. And u didnt listen.

PHURIOUS

It take some finesse. But ny seems to be fine on it he injects a whole vial pwo. Lol. 2cc should more than plenty. It does take about 1.5 hours to really kick in too.

PHURIOUS
Next time Il give it a little longer to kick. I didn't start feeling much till halfway through. Tomorrow I'm gonna hit back and go heavy so we will see.

I'm up to 4cc. Don't recommend it. Don't burn much anymore either. Think I'm getting immune to tren. Lol

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
Haha....can't wait for all the posts...Hi I'm starting my first cycle so I thought I'd do 4cc's Tren no ester cuz my bud at the gym says it burns out real fast...what is the best Pct?....hahaha

if its your first cycle and you can actually last to inject 4cc ( it burns going in instantly) then you have earned the right to run it! LOL JK dont do that.

got it..so if the first injection doesn't kill you..you're good to go...hihihi

Honestly, it would be a good deterrent for guys looking to start a first cycle ahaha. You wanna do juice and you are not ready? Ok here you go.... lol

Last edited:
Sleep was a little uneasy last night. Gotta say. I didn't get to bed till like 1. Felt like I had a lot of energy.

Top Bottom