napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TREN STORM is BEAST MODE!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
So I am not a power lifter by any means and have never claimed to be... I do train hypertrophy at times throughout the year dependent upon my desired goal and/or cycle type but I tend to be a volume lifter going for the very lean muscle gains with more shred than anything however since I started the Storm I feel it is prudent to switch back to hypertrophy and test my strength to gauge if it really is the real deal or not... Needless to say, this shit is not just the real deal, its fucking BEAST MODE!

I know for some this is probably no big deal but for me, especially since my chest has been my weakest area strength wise of all my body parts, I was repping 225 for 15 reps on bench tonight like it was nothing... Generally I hit about 5-7 reps on it... I did hit the storm a little higher tonight at nearly 2 cc's instead of 1 cc and it nearly took my fucking breath away on the injection, which has literally never happened to me... I actually scared my fiance on that one because I got very silent and I NEVER have a lack of words, LOL but she knew something was wrong but about 5 minutes later I went straight upstairs to do cardio for 90 minutes, sweating like a fucking animal... Then immediately took off for the gym and went insane... Granted, I had Rocky IV Eye of the Tiger going on my beats, so that obviously contributed as well, LOL, but seriously, beast mode... I am so pleased with this... I believe I am going to go for some more size than I anticipated on this cycle, hence the tbol and tren addition as things I never run... I am really excited for these results...

LOL

TS is no joke. Phurious mastered the art of mixing all three esters together. It's funny actually how he came up with it! But nonetheless it was a brilliant idea. The mix between the esters allows a contact release of hormone throughout the day and night.

I love how strong it is. I love how fast it kicks in. It's UNREAL. I suggest if you guys are still looking to blast, pick up some Tren Storm and blast 750mg a week. You will see yourself transform,
Promise that.

Redam said:
LOL

TS is no joke. Phurious mastered the art of mixing all three esters together. It's funny actually how he came up with it! But nonetheless it was a brilliant idea. The mix between the esters allows a contact release of hormone throughout the day and night.

I love how strong it is. I love how fast it kicks in. It's UNREAL. I suggest if you guys are still looking to blast, pick up some Tren Storm and blast 750mg a week. You will see yourself transform,
Promise that.
Just started my blast at a gram of tren storm per week LOL.
Inb4 that enanthate builds up and I can't walk up a flight of stairs without gasping for air.

USER said:
Redam said:
LOL

Promise that.
Just started my blast at a gram of tren storm per week LOL.
Inb4 that enanthate builds up and I can't walk up a flight of stairs without gasping for air.

Thats a lot of tren! I know you can handle it just fine though and they way the esters are comprised, it is a perfect formula...

I have to agree with you on this one! This shit is insane! I too had a small bout with the cough on it. The only other time I had a reaction was when I had tren composed with Benz. Alcohol. Which, the storm is as well. I think the alcohol makes the tren cough more prevalent for some reason. I actually love night sweats. Something about waking up soaking wet does it for me. This definitely gave me a night time monsoon! I was at my river property camping with the kids last week. My 2 year old woke up and wanted a bottle in the middle of the night. I had forgot to put the milk in the fifth wheel fridge and had to get it from across the property in the cooking area. So, I walked across to the gazebo fridge on that cold night and about froze to death due to being drinched with sweat. Lol. That was on the second night of taking it. It was rather awesome to know it was working so well. I of course cranked up the heat and curled up next to my wife. Lol. She kept me warm.

I love the instant/short/long esters of it. You get that good even blood level on it. I'm running 1 Ml EOD along with test roughly the same amount and am feeling god dam indestructible! It definitely works as promised.

I'll be starting the tren storm beginning of October. What is the recommened dose? With three esters has me a lil stumped. Should I follow a tren ace dosing schedule?

BigBusiness said:
I'll be starting the tren storm beginning of October. What is the recommened dose? With three esters has me a lil stumped. Should I follow a tren ace dosing schedule?

If you handle tren well then you can do 3-4ml a week

If thise who are more senstative to tren do 2 ml a week to start.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

sjemmings said:
I have to agree with you on this one! This shit is insane! I too had a small bout with the cough on it. The only other time I had a reaction was when I had tren composed with Benz. Alcohol. Which, the storm is as well. I think the alcohol makes the tren cough more prevalent for some reason. I actually love night sweats. Something about waking up soaking wet does it for me. This definitely gave me a night time monsoon! I was at my river property camping with the kids last week. My 2 year old woke up and wanted a bottle in the middle of the night. I had forgot to put the milk in the fifth wheel fridge and had to get it from across the property in the cooking area. So, I walked across to the gazebo fridge on that cold night and about froze to death due to being drinched with sweat. Lol. That was on the second night of taking it. It was rather awesome to know it was working so well. I of course cranked up the heat and curled up next to my wife. Lol. She kept me warm.

I love the instant/short/long esters of it. You get that good even blood level on it. I'm running 1 Ml EOD along with test roughly the same amount and am feeling god dam indestructible! It definitely works as promised.

Glad its working for you well

Although i dont understand your ba sentence. All injectable have ba in them. A tiny amount. To prevent new bacteria growth over time.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
sjemmings said:

Although i dont understand your ba sentence. All injectable have ba in them. A tiny amount. To prevent new bacteria growth over time.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I had a buddy that used benzoyl benzonate and ethyl oleate when making tren a. The benzonate is just a different ester of benzoyl alcohol. I was told by him that the benzonate is heavier and doesn't allow for such a rapid absorption. So it partially eliminates the immediate introduction to the blood stream and cough. It was a little thick, but I got his stuff for cost and I trusted him. Mind you I'm no expert. But, just relaying what I was taught. Too bad he had a extremely bad temper and couldn't stay out of trouble. He's in a 5 year rider in the state pen. Anyway, I hope that helps. There's a few things on google on it as well.

sjemmings said:
PHURIOUS said:
sjemmings said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I had a buddy that used benzoyl benzonate and ethyl oleate when making tren a. The benzonate is just a different ester of benzoyl alcohol. I was told by him that the benzonate is heavier and doesn't allow for such a rapid absorption. So it partially eliminates the immediate introduction to the blood stream and cough. It was a little thick, but I got his stuff for cost and I trusted him. Mind you I'm no expert. But, just relaying what I was taught. Too bad he had a extremely bad temper and couldn't stay out of trouble. He's in a 5 year rider in the state pen. Anyway, I hope that helps. There's a few things on google on it as well.

Honestly all that he told u is completly untrue. Benzyl benzoate. Is a co solvent. As is ethyl oleate. Eo can be used as a carrier but its not advised as for extended use health concerns. Benzyl alcohol is only used to keep products sterile. Nothing more. Benzyl benzoate is only even used for keeping a powder in liquid form. Also, tren cough is caused by any foreign substance entering blood stream. The reason tren causes it more is that it requires more solvent which makes the cough more intense. Idk why your guy told you all that because its wrong.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Right on. Well, I'm glad that you got me straightened out. Mind you I may be missing some of the info. It has been a while. Is there any other way/substance that you know of to prevent bacteria growth? At any rate, the storm is pretty intense.

Ba is pretty much the standard and u barely need any 1-2%.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
sjemmings said:
"PHURIOUS" said:
"sjemmings" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Honestly all that he told u is completly untrue. Benzyl benzoate. Is a co solvent. As is ethyl oleate. Eo can be used as a carrier but its not advised as for extended use health concerns. Benzyl alcohol is only used to keep products sterile. Nothing more. Benzyl benzoate is only even used for keeping a powder in liquid form. Also, tren cough is caused by any foreign substance entering blood stream. The reason tren causes it more is that it requires more solvent which makes the cough more intense. Idk why your guy told you all that because its wrong.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Bingo! Good Post!

PHURIOUS said:
sjemmings said:
PHURIOUS said:
sjemmings said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Very nice info brother... Thanks for giving some education on that because that definitely needed cleared up!

Top Bottom