napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Diary Cbbram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun brother. You're doing it right, taking it slow to see how your body reacts. Should be killer.
Thanks bro... I want to make sure I can handle the sides before I get too crazy with it. I'd like to run it at 300-350 eventually.

Feeling winded already... Not bad but it's noticeable. Had a few random erections throughout the day already.

Day 2 and I feel like an animal in the gym. I can't even imagine what it's gonna be like in a week or two.

My appetite is better today. Must have been jitters yesterday.

I had to cut the gym short today because I have an appointment but I could have kept going for another hour easily.

I only lasted like 2 weeks on tren ace. But I'm on tren E now and it's night n day..I believe pinning slows helps but tren ace is responsible for most of the tren cough. Plus pinning delts is best...don't touch the quads

I only lasted like 2 weeks on tren ace. But I'm on tren E now and it's night n day..I believe pinning slows helps but tren ace is responsible for most of the tren cough. Plus pinning delts is best...don't touch the quads

Why do you not like the quads with tren? I haven't had an issue with tren e in the quads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2nd pin this morning. I decided to pin in the morning and hopefully it will help with the insomnia some. No cough but my throat got a little scratchy and my ears were crackling. That may explain the vertigo I got with the first pin. I've had eustachian tube problems my whole life. My shoulders started itching some also like it did the first time for a few minutes. Let the journey continue!

I was just saying to my self the other day... "I sure could use some tren ace in my life right now." Enjoy the first time is always the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In..Curious to see how this treats you...
I definitely feel it already bro. I don't know how people say they can't. I felt it within minutes. I know I need time to reach peak blood levels but it's very noticeable immediately.

Will be following closely! Tren has always intrigued me but stayed away cause I have asthma. Interested in seeing if and when you notice a decline in cardio output!

Will be following closely! Tren has always intrigued me but stayed away cause I have asthma. Interested in seeing if and when you notice a decline in cardio output!
I ride a mountain bike to work, the gym, and home. This is basically my cardio. I noticed I was breathing heavier somewhat yesterday. Still too soon to evaluate but I'll keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom