napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Diary Cbbram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trensomnia suxs... 1 sheep... 2 sheep... 3 sheep... Ugh!!!

No night sweats yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I'm feeling much better today except for not being able to sleep. I feel better if I eat every 3 hours. Even if it's just a protein shake with milk. I'm noticing carb intake is very important.

Tuning in as well. I'm barely coming up to my second blast and tren should be my future fourth blast sometime next year. Good luck 👍 Hope you kill it man.

I hear you on the no sleep part. That's the most prevalent side I get from it for sure.
I rode my bike to the gym today so I was already winded and when I started working I was even more winded. I had to give myself an extra minute in between sets so I wouldn't pass out. I usually do 4 sets of each exercise and today I did 8... It was insane.

I rode my bike to the gym today so I was already winded and when I started working I was even more winded. I had to give myself an extra minute in between sets so I wouldn't pass out. I usually do 4 sets of each exercise and today I did 8... It was insane.

Are you taking GW?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Negative... I know it will combat the breathing sides. If I decide to run Tren again at a higher dosage say 300 I'll get some.

Yeah man it helped me I was running Tren at 300 a week and I was able to do 1hr cardio

Ok this morning I'm really starting to feel it. I guess what I was feeling earlier was the compound entering my blood stream. Some strong shit.

4th pin today and feeling a whole lot better. I had some moments throughout the day where I felt a little crappy but for the most part I'm feeling good. Workouts are just ridiculous. Breathing was much more manageable today.

4th pin today and feeling a whole lot better. I had some moments throughout the day where I felt a little crappy but for the most part I'm feeling good. Workouts are just ridiculous. Breathing was much more manageable today.

Love the workouts on tren. I just started up a test/tren cycle this past Monday as well. I can only say I noticed a little breathing problem near the end of my last short tren run a while back. But I was also dealing with some allergies then so didn't know I could attribute the problem to the tren.

Noticing any physical changes? My physique always takes on a different look a little over a week in on tren a.

Love the workouts on tren. I just started up a test/tren cycle this past Monday as well. I can only say I noticed a little breathing problem near the end of my last short tren run a while back. But I was also dealing with some allergies then so didn't know I could attribute the problem to the tren.

Noticing any physical changes? My physique always takes on a different look a little over a week in on tren a.
I'm noticing subtle changes. Fuller and a little leaner. I think by the end of next week I should see significant changes.

I'm glad you're feeling better bro! Can't wait to see what you can achieve with this cycle

I'm glad you're feeling better bro! Can't wait to see what you can achieve with this cycle
Well last night I started getting a sore throat. Sinuses draining all night causing irritation in the back of my throat. Been gargling and bought some cough drops. I Googled it and found plenty of others with the same problem starting Tren. I'm thinking it's stress on my immune system and my body is having a hard time dealing with it. One day at a time.

The ppl who blame all there issues on tren either overplay them or they are on high doses. If you run Tren at 75 or lower you should not get these many sides right away (not say you CB) but in general

Well last night I started getting a sore throat. Sinuses draining all night causing irritation in the back of my throat. Been gargling and bought some cough drops. I Googled it and found plenty of others with the same problem starting Tren. I'm thinking it's stress on my immune system and my body is having a hard time dealing with it. One day at a time.

Tren is very hard on the immune system for sure.

Tren is very hard on the immune system for sure.

The ppl who blame all there issues on tren either overplay them or they are on high doses. If you run Tren at 75 or lower you should not get these many sides right away (not say you CB) but in general

Unfortunately I'm a sides magnet. I hate it. I get almost every side for every compound. That's why I always stick with very low dosages. I just try to improve my physique in very subtle ways. I don't expect massive gains or dramatic changes. I've learned to except that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom