napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Diary Cbbram

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally will never reccomend ace. The difference is too great from my experience..tren e at a low dose starting will let u know quick if u don't like it. Actually I have zero sides from e except shortness of breath..no night sweats no cough, no bp issues, nothing.

Today is day 4 and I'm already experiencing sides.

If I don't eat every 3 hours I'm getting hypoglycemia. Cold chills and nausea.

It's affecting my respiratory system. More so my sinuses.

I'm having trouble concentrating unless I'm working out.

Insomnia...

I don't feel aggressive at all as others have mentioned. I do however feel like I could work out forever and not stop.

I'm getting dizzy throughout the day.

My prostate feels enlarged already. Frequently urinating.

These sides are not the end of the world but they are annoying.

I drank my protein shake this morning with milk and I felt better within a half hour. Do not skimp on carbs with Tren. I just ate my breakfast and I feel even better. It's best to have meals ready and eat them every 3 hours.

I was honestly a little shocked that you're running tren and mast together with your prostate problems. 2 dhts together.... proviron has me dribbling piss. Good luck, hope the sides slow down
My prostate will be affected no matter what I run. MENT was the worst and it's not even a DHT. The high androgenic rating along with the high estrogen conversion was the worst. I wanted to give it a try (TDT Blend) and not just be like I have prostate problems I need to avoid all DHT's. I'm learning that's not necessarily true. Also I'm only running 150 Mast right now that's not really alot.

I'm surprised your are experiencing side only 4 days in on only 50mg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel shit fast with every compound.

This is a prime example that everyone is different. It took me 10 days of 85mg eod to feel the tren ace. I didn't get any side though.

It's not a lot yet your already having prostate sides at 4 days in? Doesn't sound fun, but I'm in to watch and learn how you do.
I get prostate sides every cycle bro. I can always quit doing gear right? Yeah ok... Every thing always goes back to normal about 4-8 weeks after the cycle. Not my first rodeo.

This is a prime example that everyone is different. It took me 10 days of 85mg eod to feel the tren ace. I didn't get any side though.

True... I'm not saying it's kicked in yet I'm just saying I feel it.

I had no appetite on tren

I felt like that the first 2 days but it went away. What's weird is I no longer enjoy my morning coffee like I used to. It tastes different.

Do you guys know if the dose for tren ace is the same for tren enenthate? And what the usual dose is for both? Also One question of topic have you or anybody out there had any experience with the brand "Genesis" steroids I received some packages recently and was wondering if this is a quality brand, they seem to be legit they are definitely making me stronger in a short amount of time. Thank you

Do you guys know if the dose for tren ace is the same for tren enenthate? And what the usual dose is for both? Also One question of topic have you or anybody out there had any experience with the brand "Genesis" steroids I received some packages recently and was wondering if this is a quality brand, they seem to be legit they are definitely making me stronger in a short amount of time. Thank you

Bro you gotta do a little more searching and not hi jack someone's thread with questions. Your not going to get a good response doing that. Go watch some of Dylan's videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom