napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Diary Cbbram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I'm a sides magnet. I hate it. I get almost every side for every compound. That's why I always stick with very low dosages. I just try to improve my physique in very subtle ways. I don't expect massive gains or dramatic changes. I've learned to except that.

I hear you bro. I guess I shouldn't talk since my body handles Tren deca and test very well but Tbol messes me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm considering going to ed injections. I'm noticing I feel good the day after injection and not so good the next day. I went against my better judgment injecting eod but I'm only a week in. However it was still a good idea going 50mg eod assess and bump to 50mg ed since I'm a first timer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm considering going to ed injections. I'm noticing I feel good the day after injection and not so good the next day. I went against my better judgment injecting eod but I'm only a week in. However it was still a good idea going 50mg eod assess and bump to 50mg ed since I'm a first timer.

I was going to suggest you try that. I'll be interested to see how that treats you.

I was going to suggest you try that. I'll be interested to see how that treats you.
We'll see... Bumped it up to 50mg ed today.

Getting some acne on my back. Grrrr... Comes with the territory. Sides magnet... Lol.

What's really weird is I hear all these people talking about anger issues. This is a side I have not experienced. Calm as a cucumber.

Day 11... Feeling like myself again except a much better enhanced version. Workouts are phenomenal. No significant complaints at the moment. I think I might actually be able to pull this off!!!

I'm a little late to the show but i'm following along. Glad you're feeling better and experiencing positive results.

Nice cycle. Was thinking bout trying that mix too.....youll love tren.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Nice cycle. Was thinking bout trying that mix too.....youll love tren.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Thanks I'm liking it so far. Nice to just pin 1/2 cc ed with a slin pin.

All is well... Bumped my Test up to 525 and Tren is at 350. My libido was nearly nonexistent. Almost 24 hours after bumping up Test I'm starting to feel like my horny self again. If this doesn't continue to work I have Caber but I don't really like to use it unless it's absolutely necessary.

Test P - 525mg
Mast P - 350mg
Tren A - 350mg
Aromasin 12.5mg ed

Last edited by a moderator:
Tren cough!!!! Okay so it wasn't that bad but it felt like pepper spray was coming up from the inside and up my throat. It was tolerable but hope it never gets worse.

Other than that how is everything else going?

Libido is still suffering. Not up to my usual. Bumped my Test up to 600 today. I may go to 700 after that I'm gonna have to start Caber. Tren steady at 350

Sucks about the libido. Do you usually have to run test that high while using tren?

Sucks about the libido. Do you usually have to run test that high while using tren?

First timer with Tren... Hence the title of the thread... Lol... I've never had libido (or erection) issues ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom