napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TREN CYCLE HELP

sweetnspicy said:
tmackleroy said:
Hey
so ive got me and my mate have 30 ml of TREN each.
what is the best way to inject, how often, amount ect.
this is our xecond round of steroids, the first being a cycle of test-e

I just wanted to say kudos to you for finding this forum and having the brains and guts to ask the questions you needed to and replying to ours with the honest truth. When it comes right down to it we think of ourselves as a family. And we don't ever want to see someone in our family get hurt because someone who was lacking the proper knowledge on this stuff was giving you advice. That's why you tend to see some of us come out in attack mode. It's scary what people are doing to their bodies because they are using AAS all wrong.

Just don't get discouraged. You have a home now that can help get you to where you want to be and to do so in the safest way possible. There is a ton of knowledge and experience here, so take it in and do some reading of your own.

I think your first step should be to sit down and really examine what you want for goals. What are you wanting to change or gain. From there we can put you on a track that will be safe and very affective. Just watch and you'll see what I mean when you do things the right way how much better you will feel and how much progress you will make!

I'm really glad to have you here. This is a big reason we exist here at all. To learn and teach. So stick around and find a couple great mentors that you can trust. You can do this!!

this is also very strong advice from a very wise woman...

bro, i hope you see that NOONE and i mean NOONE is coming at you in attack mode, flaming or looking you at you in any negative way HOWEVER people here genuinely care about you and your health... noone gains anything by telling you to not use steroids except peace of mind knowing they cold be saving you from harm... sponsors could be slamming shit at you left and right but THEY ARE NOT... they are trying to help... members, are all trying to help and I AM TRYING TO HELP... if your really intent then everyone will eventually just stop trying to help and let you learn the hard way but please don't come back later saying how regretful you are and wish you would have listened because everyone is taking extra time out of their lives just to save yours...

tmackleroy said:
DylanGemelli said:
tmackleroy said:
drb_iac said:
Ka rist. I see this type of shit and it makes me shudder. Hey I am ten years old and I am going to do tren because my bro said it was cool. I am going to use tren A tren E tren Hex the whole ball of wax. Whoever told you any of ths shit is a jack wad. Scratch tren anything off of your list ..or send us and invite to your funeral.
Of course I am sure you will do a second cycle one way or the other.Ok 200/200 test cyp and deca durabolin. Yup that is old school alright.Plus the good thing is that it works, is proven, has been used more than any other cycle ...ever...so I would even go so far as to say safe.

alright mate settle down.
im here for help and opinions for fuck sake not for you to be a dick head.
SEND ME SOME SUGGESTIONS OR ALTERNATIVES
im aware I dont understand and im new to this all. thats why im here... for help
yes, youre correct i will do a second cycle regardless. so help me do it safely????

thanks....
He was ripping your friend brother not you! Noone is going to rip you... Its upsetting to see you be misguided the way you have been

yeh agreed. so you have successfully talked me out of going anywhere near tren. I definitely wont touch it.
what about another cycle of enanthate? are you against that? bad idea?

a test only cycle or test and one injectable and oral with some sarms added would be ideal but honestly, ideally you would stick with sarms and peptides until you are a bit older you would start cycling... i will make sure you do this right if you let me and others help you and guide you but please look at all the advice given you first my man...

My bro I am sorry if you think I was mad at you. I was mad because I have seen enough young people screw themselves from some bud that knows it all. I just can't stomach to see one more young man hurt. I did tren...dont get me wrong, but tren is to be studied. THEN when you get all of your chops together and totally understand tren THEN you do it to your advantage. There is the ever popular trenA which is a fast but short acting ester. BUT tren E is not so short and you take it only once per week.So I see young...excuse me here ..boys shooting trenE eod or ed. Do you or do you not realize that 200mg of trenE ed will make you sicker than sick? This is what I do not want for any young man. Here are some things to avoid right now. Trens, adrols, halos. Now who am I to tell you this since I did all 3 together? I had no info bro. Info was handed down. There was no internet , or cell phone. I made myself sick. But there is no need to. There are numerous great stacks that actually make you feel great. Now go back and read and come back with some new questions. We will settle on something that is just right FOR YOU. My dick is not in a wad, but it will be if I see one more man hurt himself.You are now here with us, so now trust us.K?

Re: RE: Re: TREN CYCLE HELP

8cartman8 said:
This honestly is a great forum/group of people...proud to be a part of it..^5
Definitely the best out there brother! That's what it's all about here! :)

Top Bottom