napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

tren advice

Olympus said:
I'll further by saying that estrogen and prolactin are synergistic with one another. Controlling estrogen is the first step to controlling prolactin/progesterone build up. The first thing they teach in early endocrinology classes are that prolactin has NO real function in the male body. Meaning, you don't need it and to dumb it down, mine as well kill it all LOL. Anyways, most people aren't experienced enough in being able to feel when their estrogen is elevated which leads to the slew of prolactin problems. Bottom line, whenever running a 19-nor, as aforementioned, you need a prolactin antagonist and controlling your estrogen will help prevent higher rates of conversion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My experience speaks the same. I've never really needed to deal with prolactin on its own. I just control the estro and the rest seems to workout.

I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned T-3.

TheSVPdeal said:
Olympus said:
I'll further by saying that estrogen and prolactin are synergistic with one another. Controlling estrogen is the first step to controlling prolactin/progesterone build up. The first thing they teach in early endocrinology classes are that prolactin has NO real function in the male body. Meaning, you don't need it and to dumb it down, mine as well kill it all LOL. Anyways, most people aren't experienced enough in being able to feel when their estrogen is elevated which leads to the slew of prolactin problems. Bottom line, whenever running a 19-nor, as aforementioned, you need a prolactin antagonist and controlling your estrogen will help prevent higher rates of conversion.

My experience speaks the same. I've never really needed to deal with prolactin on its own. I just control the estro and the rest seems to workout.

Yes but you are a tren animal... I have never witnessed anyone handle it like you do... you bleed that shit!

^^^^This Guy^^^^

Hurry up and rep for us. Tired of asking. We're gonna have to come by and headlock your ass.

TheSVPdeal said:
Olympus said:

Amour T-3 should suffice.

9th Wonder said:
TheSVPdeal said:
"Olympus" said:

Don't know what you're saying here but T-3 can lower elevated prolactin

9th Wonder said:
TheSVPdeal said:
"Olympus" said:

Made by Forrest aka Watson? It's a blend of t3/t4 different grains if you're speaking on what I think you are.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

I know one thing, for me, i have a list of whats the most important at all times and at the top of that list is "full functioning of "manhood" aka always ready to rock my girl, so whether i "think" i need caber or not, ill always take the precaution and use it because i dont give a fuck how strong or cut something makes you, having the stick work is equally if not the most important!

Top Bottom