napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Treatment to newbies... PLEASE READ

It'd be nice if some folks would quit fucking making up shit and posting it. I was calm today. I'll be back on Thursday perhaps as either I'm just the biggest asshole alive, or I'm suddenly losing my tolerance for bullshit. The problem ain't the noobs. I expect them to say silly shit. I'm literally fucking grinding my teeth at the la la make believe fantasy bullshit. What's next a fucking photo, or seven? [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you are the biggest asshole here :)

It would be nice if stats were required during registration and posed under the user name. It may not be fair but I do have higher expectations from sources/reps.

I've been saying this since back on EF. Even if it could be done most guys would lie anyway.

buen's from asia but he's got that cranky old man excuse lol(just playin love ya buen!)dp

Guilty as charged....more guilty than most....I have a low tolerance for some of this shit...
Can't abide guys coming in to "our house" asking for (or even demanding ...as if they are owed) our help.....then telling us not to criticize something they know we don't condone
So yeah...I get more than "cranky"...basically because I feel they really don't want to learn...and are wasting our time

In the future....I will refrain from even interacting with them...(unless I feel the are unduly influencing the impressionable)

Last edited:
Guilty as charged....more guilty than most....I have a low tolerance for some of this shit...
Can't abide guys coming in to "our house" asking for (or even demanding ...as if they are owed) our help.....then telling us not to criticize something they know we don't condone
So yeah...I get more than "cranky"...basically because I feel they really don't want to learn...and are wasting our time

In the future....I will refrain from even interacting with them...(unless I feel the are unduly influencing the impressionable)

I think we can agree that pushback & attitude when they don't like the answer they get warrants a certain degree of "putting the guy in his place" so to speak.

So I've been reading and following this forum everyday for almost a year now and barely ever posted (mainly because I just like reading and absorbing knowledge). I notice people drilling newbs when they ask the dumbest questions, and I agree I'd get pissed at the sole fact that they couldn't take 30min to and hour researching their question on google before posting (but they had enough time to create a user name). Clearly you guys that have been here for a long time that have gobs of knowledge need to do ur best to help steer these people in the right direction and also decipher the trolls better lol cause there's a lot and they suck u in. I like this forum for the sole reason the info isn't just garbage it's actually intelligent guidance from people that clearly care. That being said I like people that tell it straight, as that's the only way to properly disseminate information, but just do it in a more productive manner and it will go a long way. All u agro mfers out there keeping it real every day is another reason I tune in so keep on keepin on. But play nice, wouldn't want anyone's feelings to get hurt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

So I've been reading and following this forum everyday for almost a year now and barely ever posted (mainly because I just like reading and absorbing knowledge). I notice people drilling newbs when they ask the dumbest questions, and I agree I'd get pissed at the sole fact that they couldn't take 30min to and hour researching their question on google before posting (but they had enough time to create a user name). Clearly you guys that have been here for a long time that have gobs of knowledge need to do ur best to help steer these people in the right direction and also decipher the trolls better lol cause there's a lot and they suck u in. I like this forum for the sole reason the info isn't just garbage it's actually intelligent guidance from people that clearly care. That being said I like people that tell it straight, as that's the only way to properly disseminate information, but just do it in a more productive manner and it will go a long way. All u agro mfers out there keeping it real every day is another reason I tune in so keep on keepin on. But play nice, wouldn't want anyone's feelings to get hurt.

thats very well said bro, it really is... .very rational and just very on point... i personally appreciate the post bro

I agree with you on 100% of this bro. Well said

were all human, we have our days. Its not about what has transpired, its about what happens going forward. There are alot of good passionate people on here, and when you throw in hormone inducing compounds sometimes things may go arai but its all coming from a good place in the end. Simple adjustments, awareness and compassion should do the trick and will only make us better. Striving for excellence is god like, and everyone always has room for improvement as nobody is perfect

If I had a dollar for every time Dorin says nurse or medic I would be a millionaire Jesus bro we get it man sorry but it is a bit annoying

If I had a dollar for every time Dorin says nurse or medic I would be a millionaire Jesus bro we get it man sorry but it is a bit annoying

Then try being a Nurse. If you are easily annoyed, it will suck the life right out of you. No offence.

Then try being a Nurse. If you are easily annoyed, it will suck the life right out of you. No offence.

Dude trying living in the streets of the Bronx it will literally suck the life of you

Dude trying living in the streets of the Bronx it will literally suck the life of you

Am sure it would! Some parts of this Sourhwest city are very similar. I have had patients with multiple stab wounds and sometimes shot full of holes when they get to me because shit went wrong! I will still give all I can to help you live with best care possible. And am not going to change!

Dude, am not offended if you want to bloc me. We are good.

Am sure it would! Some parts of this Sourhwest city are very similar. I have had patients with multiple stab wounds and sometimes shot full of holes when they get to me because shit went wrong! I will still give all I can to help you live with best care possible. And am not going to change!

Dude, am not offended if you want to bloc me. We are good.

Never said I want to block you dude I am speaking what I feel.
My wife works in the busiest trauma unit in the Bronx
I understand but it like a broken record is what I'm saying. You have become very cocky Dorin I have been on this forum since the beginning

Never said I want to block you dude I am speaking what I feel.
My wife works in the busiest trauma unit in the Bronx
I understand but it like a broken record is what I'm saying. You have become very cocky Dorin I have been on this forum since the beginning

Bingo your absolutely right. He has to tell you in EVERY post that he's in med school or in nursing school or whatever! Nobody cares anymore. Good for him but FUCKIN stop saying it in every damn post!

Bingo your absolutely right. He has to tell you in EVERY post that he's in med school or in nursing school or whatever! Nobody cares anymore. Good for him but FUCKIN stop saying it in every damn post!

This is my point I respect his work no doubt but enough bro

Top Bottom