napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Treatment to newbies... PLEASE READ

But... you cant fix stupid, , or lazy, even by being nice...

I mean for christs sake, grow a pair. I lament such a pussified culture we've become, where everything is taken to the lowest denominator. Thou shalt not offend, thou shalt not be nice to an obviously stupid lazy idiot, even when asking an absurdly stupid question that could have already answered if he/she had took 5 minutes of not being a lazy ass, to figure out wih a search, spend some time, or watching Dylans videos.

Ok, off my soapbox :)

No argument here either. But the pussification of America is another topic for another thread.

But... you cant fix stupid, , or lazy, even by being nice...

I mean for christs sake, grow a pair. I lament such a pussified culture we've become, where everything is taken to the lowest denominator. Thou shalt not offend, thou shalt not be nice to an obviously stupid lazy idiot, even when asking an absurdly stupid question that could have already answered if he/she had took 5 minutes of not being a lazy ass, to figure out wih a search, spend some time, or watching Dylans videos.

Ok, off my soapbox :)

I wasn't gonna go there, but that way of thought... cuddling folks who hijack threads with their input and 7-8 pics of themselves and nothing applicable to say except within their own heads makes me sick to the stomach. I mean if we have one moron, even if it is me, wouldn't it be easier to rid ourselves of the one imbecile than to subject multiple folks to them? I wish we had an ignore button honestly that'd not allow us to see when someone says something. If I had that button I'd be headache free.
Between noobs that do zero research and people who simply think too highly of themselves despite their not knowing jack shit... trust me bro I got a few PM's now that folks wrote me about the later of the two. I expect noobs to screw up, but you just can't seem to get away from the later either nowadays.

First.. I dont want to hear one more person act like they are to blame... Thats not right nor fair... It is absolutely not just one person, not even close... Now, some may be more outspoken than others but its not just one person whatsoever and I certainly was not pointing fingers... Let me say this... there is a fine line and yes, some people DO deserve it, absolutely! Im the LAST person to coddle someone, baby someone and hold their hand like a fucking little kid... Im certainly not going to do that and I certainly don't expect anyone to do that... There are times though when some of us go straight into attack mode, call people names etc.. We cannot nor should not do that... People DO have to grow a set and im the first person to say that but in the same manner, you can talk to people without being harsh and brass... There is a fine love between tough love and being a prick and we all have to control that... It hurts the forum and our reputation as a place that is different and more accepting... I get where some of you are coming from but you also have to keep in mind, me, rick, 44, ez, EVERYONE was all new at some point and did not know shit about what we were doing... Granted, we did not take the stupid approach some do but sometimes patience is needed as well...

Kinda have to view it in the perspective that these are brand new people coming actually asking questions. The questions may be ridiculous to those who actually know this game in and out, but at least they are asking the questions instead of just doing whatever the fuck they want without knowing. I know I've done dumb shit in my life because I didn't want to ask questions and look stupid. So at least kudos to them. Now the guys who say "Well I'm doing it anyway so just tell me... I'm 19..." I'd say it's open season....

First.. I dont want to hear one more person act like they are to blame... Thats not right nor fair... It is absolutely not just one person, not even close... Now, some may be more outspoken than others but its not just one person whatsoever and I certainly was not pointing fingers... Let me say this... there is a fine line and yes, some people DO deserve it, absolutely! Im the LAST person to coddle someone, baby someone and hold their hand like a fucking little kid... Im certainly not going to do that and I certainly don't expect anyone to do that... There are times though when some of us go straight into attack mode, call people names etc.. We cannot nor should not do that... People DO have to grow a set and im the first person to say that but in the same manner, you can talk to people without being harsh and brass... There is a fine love between tough love and being a prick and we all have to control that... It hurts the forum and our reputation as a place that is different and more accepting... I get where some of you are coming from but you also have to keep in mind, me, rick, 44, ez, EVERYONE was all new at some point and did not know shit about what we were doing... Granted, we did not take the stupid approach some do but sometimes patience is needed as well...

Unfortunately I did take the wrong approach earlier in my AAS days. Maybe now I'm subconsciously coming down hard on a newer guy with a prick attitude trying to make up for fucking up years ago.

Kinda have to view it in the perspective that these are brand new people coming actually asking questions. The questions may be ridiculous to those who actually know this game in and out, but at least they are asking the questions instead of just doing whatever the fuck they want without knowing. I know I've done dumb shit in my life because I didn't want to ask questions and look stupid. So at least kudos to them. Now the guys who say "Well I'm doing it anyway so just tell me... I'm 19..." I'd say it's open season....

Exactly, they need to be asking these questions or more people are just going to continue to hurt themselves but that does not give them a license to be lazy either... there's a fine line but we must show more patience...

I can manage that, but they get cocky and know it all, the gloves are off. I'd like to think for the most part, while I've come down hard on a few, I wasn't calling them dumbass and lazybitch for being and/or either. Deservedly or not.

But on the flip side, there should be some indication they've actually spent a few minutes searching, or watching Dylans videos. A least show some effort put forward.

I can manage that, but they get cocky and know it all, the gloves are off. I'd like to think for the most part, while I've come down hard on a few, I wasn't calling them dumbass and lazybitch for being and/or either. Deservedly or not.

But on the flip side, there should be some indication they've actually spent a few minutes searching, or watching Dylans videos. Some effort put forward.
like i said bro, there's a fine line for both sides... some people do not deserve it and some do

You got it! If it wasn't for you guys being fair to me when I jumped on this forum I would have likely left and fucked myself up taking the wrong shit without the right education. I'm here to learn and share my stories - what works, what doesn't, etc.
Thanks for all the support!

I think everybody knows I'm a pretty easy going guy and tend to be easier on a lot of the new guys than most, but I know I've even been guilty of this at times, so it does need addressed. After all, people come to us for help, and no matter how ridiculous things may seem we have to understand that a lot of these people don't have the knowledge to understand exactly what they are doing. That's where we come in to help guide and steer them in the right direction. Nobody likes to come on here and get flamed right off the bat.

Now with that said, it's a different story when somebody starts shit with us.

I think everybody knows I'm a pretty easy going guy and tend to be easier on a lot of the new guys than most, but I know I've even been guilty of this at times, so it does need addressed. After all, people come to us for help, and no matter how ridiculous things may seem we have to understand that a lot of these people don't have the knowledge to understand exactly what they are doing. That's where we come in to help guide and steer them in the right direction. Nobody likes to come on here and get flamed right off the bat.

Now with that said, it's a different story when somebody starts shit with us.
LOLLL yes, if you want to start shit, no rules apply, period... game on if that occurs

Hei guys, I have done it too! Am fucking stunned at how many think that because Am student medic and Nurse I have insider knowledge of how to do stupid shit safely! There is no way to do stupid shit safely GENIUSES! Lol "Hei man, how fo I get to 3% body fat as quickly as possible?" WTF?? I have no idea how many time I bite my tongue when I want to say "Fastest way to lose weight doen to 3% body fat I know of is get infected with AIDS. Or maybe cancer" But I will not do that. Sometimes I think I need to log out and break from here a bit before I do spit back somethng like that. Once I start Med Surg, that is likely happening anyway! Less time here! Got my class schedule today for fall! Am so ready to return to bloc 2 PN!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Good stuff guys. I think Dylan has it right. You're not coddling or babying anybody by talking to them in a respectful manner. Yes, you can still be frank or blunt and to the point, but to attract people to the forum humiliating a newbie is going to turn people away. A troll should be smashed, but a new guy who's looking to learn, no reason to bash him. Remember there is no such thing as a stupid question.

That being said I'm thinking about doing an Anadrol cycle only. Thoughts?

Wow great post. I've noticed this a lot lately. Back when I joined it seemed a lot let hostile. Now a days it really seems that everyone is jumping down people's throats for not researching or not knowing or just down right having no clue or idea. I for the most part try my best to advise if I know it or point in the right direction. As stated we all get a little off balance but don't let that determine how someone who just got here is going to view you and never come to you for advice because they're "afraid" or think say to themselves "dudes a dick"

It would be nice if stats were required during registration and posed under the user name. It may not be fair but I do have higher expectations from sources/reps.

It'd be nice if some folks would quit fucking making up shit and posting it. I was calm today. I'll be back on Thursday perhaps as either I'm just the biggest asshole alive, or I'm suddenly losing my tolerance for bullshit. The problem ain't the noobs. I expect them to say silly shit. I'm literally fucking grinding my teeth at the la la make believe fantasy bullshit. What's next a fucking photo, or seven? [emoji849]

It'd be nice if some folks would quit fucking making up shit and posting it. I was calm today. I'll be back on Thursday perhaps as either I'm just the biggest asshole alive, or I'm suddenly losing my tolerance for bullshit. The problem ain't the noobs. I expect them to say silly shit. I'm literally fucking grinding my teeth at the la la make believe fantasy bullshit. What's next a fucking photo, or seven? [emoji849]

LOL i see exactly what youre talking about man. deep breath =D

Top Bottom