napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Traveling with Sarms

Dangans

I am traveling flying to the west coast if anyone's have traveled with sarms if so is it a problem? Will tsa question what they are?

I am traveling flying to the west coast if anyone's have traveled with sarms if so is it a problem? Will tsa question what they are?

They are not going to like bottles not stating some familiar ingredients on the label,... and they are flammable. No I would not try to bring them as carry on.If they smell the sarms they will not like what they smell. If you check them in and they decide to check them then you will be delayed.

I recently traveled with my sarms no problem. I just put them in my checked bag with my toiletry stuff, and had no issues whatsoever. You are fine bro

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

this question has been asked a lot... just check them and they should be just fine... i would never carry them on but checking them should be just fine

I'm pretty sure TXterror had a thread on this a while back and was fine traveling with them.

yep keep em in the bubble wrap and put em in your checked baggage, i have had about 8 flights and never broken, i did however take my sr9009 in my carry on bags no questions

I travel with SARMS at least since a monthly internationally. Customs doesn't care but just to be safe I take off the labels. If they ask it's liquid vitamins. Tell them some BS like tablet vitamins are a thing of the past. That they don't work so you go this route.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I travel with SARMS at least since a monthly internationally. Customs doesn't care but just to be safe I take off the labels. If they ask it's liquid vitamins. Tell them some BS like tablet vitamins are a thing of the past. That they don't work so you go this route.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

This was the question I was going to ask next thx for answering it for me.

This was the question I was going to ask next thx for answering it for me.

Well let me just add this in. My daughter was carrying gw on a flt from Miami to the Island of St.Marteen. She had the original bottle but no label. She did have it in her purse. They asked her what it was and she said vitamin b12. They simply said well ok but first I need to see you swallow a dropper full.
Smart question.Had it been TNT or even gasoline she would not have swallowed it. She took the dropper out and took a shot of it. She was then allowed to proceed.
They all aren't so stupid to think because you say vitamins that oh sure ok go ahead. So like Dylan said, put your sarms as check in.

Some of these customs folks..esp in Miami are not going to believe you.It is a strange bottle with no nutritional label on it and wording that means nothing to the agent. If your vitamins are in a plain unmarked bottle then why?

So I think the take a shot strategy was pretty smart on Customs' part

I'm pretty sure TXterror had a thread on this a while back and was fine traveling with them.
Indeed I did. Your gtg especially domestic. Don't hide it and don't go peeling off labels. Put in in the bag with all your usual hygiene stuff.

I took it out and put it with my wallet keys and phone right in front of them.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Well let me just add this in. My daughter was carrying gw on a flt from Miami to the Island of St.Marteen. She had the original bottle but no label. She did have it in her purse. They asked her what it was and she said vitamin b12. They simply said well ok but first I need to see you swallow a dropper full.
Smart question.Had it been TNT or even gasoline she would not have swallowed it. She took the dropper out and took a shot of it. She was then allowed to proceed.
They all aren't so stupid to think because you say vitamins that oh sure ok go ahead. So like Dylan said, put your sarms as check in.

Some of these customs folks..esp in Miami are not going to believe you.It is a strange bottle with no nutritional label on it and wording that means nothing to the agent. If your vitamins are in a plain unmarked bottle then why?

So I think the take a shot strategy was pretty smart on Customs' part

that was smart on the customs part.

I am going to mail it to the place where I will be staying. I think that would be the best and safest way.

Indeed I did. Your gtg especially domestic. Don't hide it and don't go peeling off labels. Put in in the bag with all your usual hygiene stuff.

I took it out and put it with my wallet keys and phone right in front of them.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

in NY airports are the fuking worse and this is where I am fyling out of they question every little thing especially JFK airport

I travel a few times a year for work and bring vials with me in my checked luggage. Never had a problem.

Or you could simply ship them to your destination location/hotel so they would be there when you arrive.

I travel a few times a year for work and bring vials with me in my checked luggage. Never had a problem.

Or you could simply ship them to your destination location/hotel so they would be there when you arrive.

This is what I am going to do

thats a much easier method for getting them where they need to be

Top Bottom