napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Transitioning Between Sarms Cycles: Rad140 - Sr9011 Cycle or PCT First? Need Advice!

relxenum

Hello,
I've been on a Sarms cycle for 2 weeks. Mk677 5+5 mg (morning/evening) Lgd4033 10mg daily
MK-677
LGD-4033
W1
5mg-5mg​
10mg​
W2
5mg-5mg​
10mg​
W3
10mg-10mg​
20mg​
W4
10mg-10mg​
20mg​
W5
10mg-10mg​
20mg​
After this cycle ends, I want to start another cycle.

Is it correct to start Rad140 - Sr9011 cycle immediately after the first cycle ends?

Or should I do PCT first and then move on to the second cycle?I need help.

if you want to keep your hpta healthy you want to take as much time between cylcles as possible

also keep in mind stacking any foreign substance has liver effects. thats just how it goes same with kidneys although the effects are less on sarms they are still PED's

you cant just go from cycle to cycle without a pct unless you are running something with zero suppression but even at that, you want to give your body a break.. lgd is more on the suppressive side as it is.. you 100% need a pct and after pct you need to take 3-4 weeks off before starting anything else..

Now, being that you are using mk677, you can continue on that as that is best utilized ran at least 6 months at a time... regardless though, you still need a pct and you should have asked this all BEFORE you started using anything

Top Bottom