bannednutritionRegenRx

Transformation Pic

68f01f4afffb2d8f94045a840e3e5165.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude!!!!!!
Killing it, look fucking killer
What about those legs lol??

That's unbelievable brother. Absolutely amazing transformation Dangans. I'm sure you're very proud of your accomplishments. Great job!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Thanks T

Dude!!!!!!
Killing it, look fucking killer
What about those legs lol??

Legs coming along I was a soccer player so they are strong as fuk but need more size. My next blast is for size and I will develop them nicely.

Legs coming along I was a soccer player so they are strong as fuk but need more size. My next blast is for size and I will develop them nicely.

Awesome transformation man!!!!
You should be extremely proud!!

Awesome transformation man!!!!
You should be extremely proud!!

Thx bro. I had to cut my diet and training short I had four more weeks since the pic but sustained an injury

Ruptured trap! No not training yet 4-6 weeks as surgery was not an option.

Man does that suck
Did you rupture it training??
Shrugs ?
Bros I would of never thought of injuring a trap
Now I probably will lol
How are gains holding up?
How was your PCT?
Any drop in libido or energy??

Man does that suck
Did you rupture it training??
Shrugs ?
Bros I would of never thought of injuring a trap
Now I probably will lol
How are gains holding up?
How was your PCT?
Any drop in libido or energy??

Squats! I had a small tear not knowing it then I went to the chiro thinking it was something else and he fuked me up more. I'm on trt so gains are holding up

Squats! I had a small tear not knowing it then I went to the chiro thinking it was something else and he fuked me up more. I'm on trt so gains are holding up

Hey if you dont mind me asking
What type of test levels were you seeing to start TRT and what are your readings now?
And how old are you lol?
Im sure its here somewhere but im fairly new to the sitw

I just started squatting again after 13 yrs off
Man I love it but god they kill me!!!!

Hey if you dont mind me asking
What type of test levels were you seeing to start TRT and what are your readings now?
And how old are you lol?
Im sure its here somewhere but im fairly new to the sitw

I'm 45 now and my levels were below 300 at 35 I never thought about trt at the time I was always feeling like shit. So when I started to get into lifting I worked out for about 5 years before I started my first blast in which was only 300mg a week of test cyp only and tried to recover with PCT but never did after extended pct my levels were at 62 so I decided to go on trt. I due routine blood work religiously to make sure my levels are all in check. Testosterone estrogen psa lipids thyroid rbc hemoglobin hematocrit there is much more. Especially when I blast I do pre bloodwork mid blast blood work and the blood work after my blast. I can't stress how important bloodwork is. Hope this helps

I just started squatting again after 13 yrs off
Man I love it but god they kill me!!!!

Dead lifts and squats are my favorite but Dr says after my rupture may not be able to lift as heavy as I use to oh well that the name of the game. I should of warmed warmed up more. But in the iron game these things happen. I'm using a healing protocol TB500 BPC 157 sarms healing stack and will start HGH 3ius a day to repair and heal as Doctors will not provide these methods as they can't due to the laws of medicine. I'm good friends with a lot of Doctors as my wife works in one of the biggest trauma hospital for over 17 years. I'm kind of lucky as we speak about shit that is out of the box of typical medicine

Dead lifts and squats are my favorite but Dr says after my rupture may not be able to lift as heavy as I use to oh well that the name of the game. I should of warmed warmed up more. But in the iron game these things happen. I'm using a healing protocol TB500 BPC 157 sarms healing stack and will start HGH 3ius a day to repair and heal as Doctors will not provide these methods as they can't due to the laws of medicine. I'm good friends with a lot of Doctors as my wife works in one of the biggest trauma hospital for over 17 years. I'm kind of lucky as we speak about shit that is out of the box of typical medicine

Amazing info bros
I'm 47 and having same issues
Would you mind if I pm'd you??

Top Bottom