napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Transformation Pic

Heck of a transformation right there. What was your diet like?

Thx man. I did Keto a couple of times and also did standard diet found out Keto is no different then standard diet as long as you are in a caloric deficit Never will do Keto again no energy and wrecked my lipids. I cut on 1800-1900 calories with 45-60 min cardio everyday. Simple foods I would eat basically the same foods 90% clean and add some fun to it with a cupcake here doughnut there and pizza burgers. I would refeed only if I felt the need to sometimes it would be once every 10 days to to keep my sanity I am a firm believer in IIFYM but with 1800 calories there is only so much you can eat junk wise which I hate using that word junk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing transformation bro!..DAMN!,..I'm already motivated but seeing these repairs pushes me even harder!!..thank you for posting!!

Amazing transformation bro!..DAMN!,..I'm already motivated but seeing these results pushes me even harder!!..thank you for posting!!

Amazing transformation bro!..DAMN!,..I'm already motivated but seeing these repairs pushes me even harder!!..thank you for posting!!

Thx man. This type of comments make me feel good because if I can only motivate or inspire one person to accomplish their goal is good enough for me. Thank you for the kind words.

Awesome transformation Dangans, but I'm confused. In one post you preach to pretty much turn anorexic before starting a cycle , and in another you're praising someone who was obviously well over 20% starting out and using gear?

Awesome transformation Dangans, but I'm confused. In one post you preach to pretty much turn anorexic before starting a cycle , and in another you're praising someone who was obviously well over 20% starting out and using gear?

Thanks.

But when did I ever preach to be anorexic before a cycle and well over 20%. show me the threads I stated these so called preaching and praising. I think you are confusing me with someone else

Last edited:
I did have you confused with someone else, I apologize. I'm following IIFYM now, just wondering how lean you were before you stared on cycle. bodyfat %?

I did have you confused with someone else, I apologize. I'm following IIFYM now, just wondering how lean you were before you stared on cycle. bodyfat %?

It's all good. TBH I'm not sure but I was only into week 5 then I got injured and stopped my cycle I would of been leaner

Top Bottom