napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tom Brady is praised for his ageless diet but theres more help I think .

robthomas

I read endless articles about Tom Brady I personally think he is a beast and one of the greatest.
But I do feel he learned awhile back that diet and training was what was going to keep him playing for many years past a lot of other guys .
The guy shows no sign of slowing down and if you didn't know his age you would for sure think he has another easy ten years of playing ahead of him .
Tom I feel learned awhile back that low doses of gear is what was going to keep him ahead of many other guys.
I personally feel he runs a ton of hgh in the off season and a good amount of test with it along with sarms .
Then when the season comes he runs lower dose of everything for no red flags .

Off season I feel he might be running 400 test cyp and a good 8ius of growth almost year round .

Then during the season drops his test to 200-300while still running the best hgh money can buy at maybe around 4-5 uis making practice and playing and recovering much easier .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He trains year around to me that would make a lot of sense rebuilding after a hard season .

He just seems to have a much more youthful edge I could be wrong but seems to be much more conditioned for his age then most or maybe a sarms stack

I read endless articles about Tom Brady I personally think he is a beast and one of the greatest.
But I do feel he learned awhile back that diet and training was what was going to keep him playing for many years past a lot of other guys .
The guy shows no sign of slowing down and if you didn't know his age you would for sure think he has another easy ten years of playing ahead of him .
Tom I feel learned awhile back that low doses of gear is what was going to keep him ahead of many other guys.
I personally feel he runs a ton of hgh in the off season and a good amount of test with it along with sarms .
Then when the season comes he runs lower dose of everything for no red flags .

Off season I feel he might be running 400 test cyp and a good 8ius of growth almost year round .

Then during the season drops his test to 200-300while still running the best hgh money can buy at maybe around 4-5 uis making practice and playing and recovering much easier .

honestly brother, and you know i really like you but this is some of the worst shit ive heard in quite some time... seriously... im with jac on this one.. i dont even know what to say to this... you CANNOT attribute someone using shit for EVERYONE that defies age... you say the same about roger federer too? i mean, come on bro... this is real bad

Roger I can say is well conditioned for sure but with football it is such a hard contact sport on the body I really feel it be hard to be natural for that many years and recover like he does and play at the level that he does .

Roger I can say is well conditioned for sure but with football it is such a hard contact sport on the body I really feel it be hard to be natural for that many years and recover like he does and play at the level that he does .

first of all, hes not a running back and second, what your saying is that anyone who plays sports for an extended period of time would require this... bro that is fucking absurdity... did you get into my really high end weed stash this morning?

Exactly!!! He invented the dad bod! The guys diet is on point and that is well published knowledge from him to his wife. That has promoted his longevity more than anything. Oh and a good offensive line....
exactly... its a really really bad statement to say the least... im ready to pound my head on the wall on this one.. of all the people, brady... smh

Believe it or not, there are just some gifted athletes out there without drugs. It happens in all sports

Top Bottom