napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Today in the GYM... a 44'ism of assholic motivation

Plagerized? Come now! :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

CT imo made two good vids 'Snap City' and 'Superman from Compton'... the rest quickly turned me away. I just pinned some Raven and dropped 3mg of MT and was about to head to gym... lol still am just gotta take a MT poop first lmao! Later!

CT imo made two good vids 'Snap City' and 'Superman from Compton'... the rest quickly turned me away. I just pinned some Raven and dropped 3mg of MT and was about to head to gym... lol still am just gotta take a MT poop first lmao! Later!
What is MT bro? Pre workout no ester? I'm still learning the new stuff since getting back in the game.

Methyl tren.

Aka BEAT YOUR ASS WHILE HAVING A HEART ATTACK AND SAYING " MORE PLATES PLEASE"
Damn. I need to do some research. I'm way jacked about my first tren cycle. Going to make 50 the new 20! April can't get here soon enough!

Damn. I need to do some research. I'm way jacked about my first tren cycle. Going to make 50 the new 20! April can't get here soon enough!

Lol MT isn't something you wanna just 'try' for the sake of trying bro. If Tren isn't for beginners, MT is something only the following 3 types of lifters should try, the crazy, the stupid and the brave that are both stupid and crazy. Fortunately, I'm all those x7. Stupicrazave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol MT isn't something you wanna just 'try' for the sake of trying bro. If Tren isn't for beginners, MT is something only the following 3 types of lifters should try, the crazy, the stupid and the brave that are both stupid and crazy. Fortunately, I'm all those x7. Stupicrazave.

No I have no interest in doing it. I've worked my way up to tren. I feel I'm ready. I'm not naturally a strong guy so when I do get stronger during cycle it's a rush. My intensity is up there (not your level) like a female told me a couple months ago, "I've watched you train, your crazy! " that made my year.

No I have no interest in doing it. I've worked my way up to tren. I feel I'm ready. I'm not naturally a strong guy so when I do get stronger during cycle it's a rush. My intensity is up there (not your level) like a female told me a couple months ago, "I've watched you train, your crazy! " that made my year.

Lol, I feel you bro.

"...You have to push that button and let loose your SNAP DRAGON...There is nothing casual about my mentality in the gym and bottom line... you can fucking try me if you want. I'll break my fucking back, or drop shit on my chest before I let myself be intimidated in my gym."

Perfect. Just the kick in the mental ass I needed to get back in there. Thanks bruh.

Top Bottom