napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Today in the GYM... a 44'ism of assholic motivation

44YOGearHead

Today a 22yo lifter with good genetics came up to me and asked how did I get so huge. I told him I was glad he stopped me because I noticed his frame earlier and thought to myself that he could easily go from 250lbs to a 285lb beast in 5-6 years IF he learned how to lift. We chatted small talk about exercises and shit for a minute and then he asked again 'How did you get so huge, I wanna get like you'. I was flattered and then I looked at him and said this "I lift angry. When I come in this mother fucker I assert my will upon every mother fucker in here. My light days are their heavy days and my heavy days either inspire them, or break their fucking spirits. You have to push that button and let loose your SNAP DRAGON. I can tell you're a big kind person, but when you come in here, this mother fucker belongs to you. Fuck that, lift heavy every damn time. Make your light days someone's heavy and your heavy days fucking awesome. Assert your will, but just know you can't have this fucking gym till I'm dead and gone brother".
Obviously I'm a dramatic asshole when it comes to lifting and I have my short comings as we all do, but one thing you can't say about me is that I ain't cheating my body, or mind out of too much. Angrily is the walk, Swole is the path and I stomp down that shit with a 45 plate on my shoulder for an attitude. You just gotta remember that even though you're an asshole, don't be an asshole. There is nothing casual about my mentality in the gym and bottom line... you can fucking try me if you want. I'll break my fucking back, or drop shit on my chest before I let myself be intimidated in my gym.
I know this ain't everyone's mentality and whatever yours is , much respect due... but whatever and however you do it... give it your all. We ain't taking all this shit to be mediocre.

Amen bro.
Another inspiring sermon from the 44.

"my heavy days either inspire them, or break their fucking spirits". Love it! Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That was f'ing epic! You spoke to me about owning the gym because I went and worked out at a heavier hardcore World's Gym today because of the snow, at first I didn't feel like I belong there but as my workout got going my attitude changed I felt like I owned the place even though there were bigger guys around me. I didn't act like I didn't belong at that point and although my heavy day is probably your light day I killed it! Walked out of there dragging my ass but felt very accomplished. Great post bro love it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

"You just gotta remember that even though you're an asshole, don't be an asshole."

Love this! lol

Just tell him this next time...
7e19085df25c0ef6649a06096ec57945.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

"Angrily was the walk, swole was the path" love that shit!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

He wanted steroid advice lol

Lol you should see how veiny my arms are when I curl and do side laterals. Some guy was next to me curling 40's while I was doing nice and smooth laterals with the 50's. Then some other dude was flat benching 80's while I was alternate curlin' them bitches. Some old guy sat beside me just staring. Yep... GEAR baby.

That was f'ing epic! You spoke to me about owning the gym because I went and worked out at a heavier hardcore World's Gym today because of the snow, at first I didn't feel like I belong there but as my workout got going my attitude changed I felt like I owned the place even though there were bigger guys around me. I didn't act like I didn't belong at that point and although my heavy day is probably your light day I killed it! Walked out of there dragging my ass but felt very accomplished. Great post bro love it.

Brother, the mentality of a beast is the only cover charge I'll ever ask for at the door. The size will come if the will is unwavering and the spirit demands it of you. Today was just a taste of pending gains bro. We are the enhanced, there's no stopping us.

Brother, the mentality of a beast is the only cover charge I'll ever ask for at the door. The size will come if the will is unwavering and the spirit demands it of you. Today was just a taste of pending gains bro. We are the enhanced, there's no stopping us.
You sir are inspiring.

Lol you should see how veiny my arms are when I curl and do side laterals. Some guy was next to me curling 40's while I was doing nice and smooth laterals with the 50's. Then some other dude was flat benching 80's while I was alternate curlin' them bitches. Some old guy sat beside me just staring. Yep... GEAR baby.

That's all well and good... until you start curling them 120's though...

Bro I walk into planet fitness and OWN IT. FUCK IT FULL RACK LAT PULLS. then grab a cookie on my way out like a boss

Lmao... biting it all aggressively dropping crumbs and shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom