napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

To PCT or to TRT

Dangans

I had posted this before but can't seam to find the thread.

My doc cleared for me to start training On Monday.

I was out of the gym for 3 months due to a bad injury

I am 44 years Old
Total test 441
Free test 12.5
E2 21

My Doc says 441 is normal range but would like to see me in the 600-900 range and says at my age If I decide to do test he says u should just go on trt because he's says at my age it would be hard to recover. My new doc is a former bodybuilder and has done cycles in the past and is on trt himself

With PCT
1-12 Test Cyp 200-250
1-12 GW 20mg
1-12 LGD
1-12 MK 2866 25mg
1-14 Aromasin 12.5 EOD

11-14 HCG 1000ius

PCT 15-18

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Mk 2866 25mg
GW 20mg
Aromasin 12.5 EOD

6th or 9th week blood work

If I decide to stay on trt I will not do PCT

Feed back is appreciated

Just go with trt. You'll will keep you're gains that way

That's not entirely true bro. Doesn't matter if you cruise or PCT, you still lose so,e when coming off of a blast. You can't go from 10x normal levels, to 1x normal levels and expect to keep the same size and strength. It doesn't work that way

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I had posted this before but can't seam to find the thread.

My doc cleared for me to start training On Monday.

I was out of the gym for 3 months due to a bad injury

I am 44 years Old
Total test 441
Free test 12.5
E2 21

My Doc says 441 is normal range but would like to see me in the 600-900 range and says at my age If I decide to do test he says u should just go on trt because he's says at my age it would be hard to recover. My new doc is a former bodybuilder and has done cycles in the past and is on trt himself

With PCT
1-12 Test Cyp 200-250
1-12 GW 20mg
1-12 LGD
1-12 MK 2866 25mg
1-14 Aromasin 12.5 EOD

11-14 HCG 1000ius

PCT 15-18

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Mk 2866 25mg
GW 20mg
Aromasin 12.5 EOD

6th or 9th week blood work

If I decide to stay on trt I will not do PCT

Feed back is appreciated

The ball is really in your court with this, but at your age and with hose kind of levels I'd probably consider trt route myself. Your levels are technically normal, but not optimal in any way. If you plan to continue cycling you will probably end up forced into trt eventually anyways. I personally put it off myself until I just couldn't maintain healthy levels, but I wouldn't have a problem with you going the trt route. You are at the right age and your levels are low enough to warrant it in my opinion

With your total test, I would probably err on the side of caution, pct, and then have bloods done down the road. If you don't make a full recovery, then consider the TRT option. It's a life long commitment, so it's good to be sure.

The ball is really in your court with this, but at your age and with hose kind of levels I'd probably consider trt route myself. Your levels are technically normal, but not optimal in any way. If you plan to continue cycling you will probably end up forced into trt eventually anyways. I personally put it off myself until I just couldn't maintain healthy levels, but I wouldn't have a problem with you going the trt route. You are at the right age and your levels are low enough to warrant it in my opinion

I agree with you also I do have all the symptoms for low t. I been through all other testing regarding my symptoms and everything is normal and natural. It's natural to get sick and die lol

With your total test, I would probably err on the side of caution, pct, and then have bloods done down the road. If you don't make a full recovery, then consider the TRT option. It's a life long commitment, so it's good to be sure.

My doc says at my age if I cycle on and off I will eventually need trt anyway later on. But I might try pct first see how I feel and what my bloodwork will show. Thx for the feed back

Blast and cruise is how you keep gains unless you are tiny.

If people can't keep gains after PCT, then they need to reevaluate their pct, training, and diet tactics.

Cruising doesn't guarantee a damn thing, and you absolutely positively will still lose some coming off a blast. It's common sense and basic physiology

Jealous of your doc lol. Go for TRT. He's got your back.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

At your age with those numbers I would just TRT I dont know your whole situation but the 400 range is not optimal for a strengyh or physique athlete and going thrpugh post cycle for that kind of recovery at 44 years old when youll probly need trt in 5 years anyhow I would just stay on . of in your 30s and the 500 range yeah but no its ok in your case.

TRT is definitely less of a roller coaster ride than PCT for sure. I love being on TRT... I have energy out the wazoo and have the libido of when I was younger. I'm 45... For me it's a no brainer...

Pharma Lady Rep

TRT is definitely less of a roller coaster ride than PCT for sure. I love being on TRT... I have energy out the wazoo and have the libido of when I was younger. I'm 45... For me it's a no brainer...

Pharma Lady Rep

I think I am going the TRT route my doc recommends it also.

Top Bottom