napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

This is my first cycle and i'am mildely gyno Need help!

IntruderVeer

I am 82kg's bf 15% 5'11"
4 years in bodybuilding and 22 years old.
From india sources are a little bit tight managed test prop and eq for my 12 week first cycle pct will be nolva hcg and clomid
12 weeks eq and then after its half life come off test and pct. I have few questions

1) I am planning to take letro 2 weeks prior to my clycle starting 1.25mg per day so that i can reverse gyno and will take 1/4 of a 2.5mg tablet in the cycle(only tablets available). My main question is will it hinder my gains and to which extent?

2) My dealer is convincing me to also take winny tabs in mild dosages as it will help me and after studying tons of articles i knw thats not appropriate... should i?

I need help soon
Frst time on forum
Thanks in advance and you D.G. only you have most of the topics in vedios covered

Fuck man. You're not going to like the responses you get here but unfortunately it's going to be the cold truth. 22 Years old is far too young to be using AAS and EQ at 15% BF, come on man. This is a mess. Why the fuck is your moron dealer trying to convince you to take winny tabs? You just automatically assume that a few weeks on letro is going to reverse your gyno? Doesn't work like that my guy.

1) You're 22.
2) You're proposing a first cycle with test/eq/winny
3) You're taking blind advice from a guy you yourself refer to as 'dealer'
4) You're misinformed regarding letro
5) BF%

Let me know if I need to go on....

Truth: you are on the younger age/side to be doing any of this, so my advice would be not to take any AAS until 25+

1.What kind of "gyno" do you have and what has your doctor said about this ?
2.Do not listen to any dealers or suppliers as all they have are their pockets interest in mind.
3.You can always save any compounds you have if you purchased already, nobody said to throw it away just hold off on your start time until you are of a safe age that makes sense and are fully versed
4.I am trying to protect you from your drug dealer bro, help me out here lol

Sir but guyz of my age are going through cycles and i am in a plateau since last year
My gyno is a lil differnt its is a progestron induced gyno puff is not much but aerola size is increased and its a gyno ... also only letro is good for this type of gyno

Bruv, if you have real noticeable gyno you will only reduce it a bit (maybe). If there's large amounts of solid breast tissue you need to go under the knife. If you catch it right as it flares up, that's a different story. Trust me, I had gyno.

Didn't we cover this earlier? Didn't I advise you on a protocol for gyno reversal/treatment? Dude you're fucking asking for trouble, begging for it. Fuck your friends on gear, you kept zero gains on your previous cycles you said... you're clueless and at your age nobody will help you put a cycle together. You have man tits... you wanna make em worse because you have no clue on shit?

Here run this:
Test Base 100mg daily x 1 year
Tren Base 100mg daily x 1 year
Dbol 90mg daily x 1 year
No AI
No PCT
Take 1 day off and start again.

I'm just kidding... run it 2 years straight.

Didn't we cover this earlier? Didn't I advise you on a protocol for gyno reversal/treatment? Dude you're fucking asking for trouble, begging for it. Fuck your friends on gear, you kept zero gains on your previous cycles you said... you're clueless and at your age nobody will help you put a cycle together. You have man tits... you wanna make em worse because you have no clue on shit?

Here run this:
Test Base 100mg daily x 1 year
Tren Base 100mg daily x 1 year
Dbol 90mg daily x 1 year
No AI
No PCT
Take 1 day off and start again.

I'm just kidding... run it 2 years straight.
Oh my gawd lmfao

Top Bottom