napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The importance of having blood work done while on cycle

mixc8

Hi All:

Just thought I share a little education to the folks who are getting into the AAS game for the first time and would also like the crew to chime in on this subject as I feel this is a very important topic. It's very important while you doing a AAS cycle to get blood work done! I can't stress this enough and I am sure Dylan, Rick and crew will agree. I am seeing many new post asking for advise on how to do a stack because that person is doing their very first cycle. As we all know AAS will increase your blood pressure, is hard on the kidney's and liver.Not only that but AAS will increase your red blood cell's count as well which can be a concern. Last year I went to my doctor he did a test on my blood , when I came back for the results I already new my test levels where going to be though the roof, but he also stated that my red blood cell count was boarder line and made me go donate blood right away to lower it. Without getting into a bunch of medical terms, he taught me that when on a cycle you have to keep your eye not only on your blood pressure, kidneys, liver and cholesterol. But you must also keep an eye on your red blood cell count as well and if it gets to high you must go donate blood to lower it. I do use a lot of EQ in my cycles and EQ will diff increase your red blood cell count so I make it a habit of going to give blood every other month to keep things in check and again that's just me. The whole point I am sharing hear with my new brothers & sisters who are starting a cycle for the very first time is your health comes first. Don't think you can just do a cycle and not keep an eye on your health. Even when I come off a cycle I go have blood work done and a month or 2 after that I check it again. What I am looking for is making sure all my levels are back to normal, I would like to hear from the crew in this subject as well.

Thanks All

mixc8 said:
Hi All:

Just thought I share a little education to the folks who are getting into the AAS game for the first time and would also like the crew to chime in on this subject as I feel this is a very important topic. It's very important while you doing a AAS cycle to get blood work done! I can't stress this enough and I am sure Dylan, Rick and crew will agree. I am seeing many new post asking for advise on how to do a stack because that person is doing their very first cycle. As we all know AAS will increase your blood pressure, is hard on the kidney's and liver.Not only that but AAS will increase your red blood cell's count as well which can be a concern. Last year I went to my doctor he did a test on my blood , when I came back for the results I already new my test levels where going to be though the roof, but he also stated that my red blood cell count was boarder line and made me go donate blood right away to lower it. Without getting into a bunch of medical terms, he taught me that when on a cycle you have to keep your eye not only on your blood pressure, kidneys, liver and cholesterol. But you must also keep an eye on your red blood cell count as well and if it gets to high you must go donate blood to lower it. I do use a lot of EQ in my cycles and EQ will diff increase your red blood cell count so I make it a habit of going to give blood every other month to keep things in check and again that's just me. The whole point I am sharing hear with my new brothers & sisters who are starting a cycle for the very first time is your health comes first. Don't think you can just do a cycle and not keep an eye on your health. Even when I come off a cycle I go have blood work done and a month or 2 after that I check it again. What I am looking for is making sure all my levels are back to normal, I would like to hear from the crew in this subject as well.

Thanks All[/quote

Absolutely bro. We have mentioned here quite a few times about blood work.But let me re-organise some stuff for you. Most aas like test,deca, primo,eq are not hard on your liver or kidneys. They do or can elevate your bad cholesterol and knock your good one way down. They can up the BP too. Yes they can increase your rbc, so we have mentioned about giving blood. However these mentioned aas do not send the rbc into the danger zone quite like eq does. Tren but not most other aas is hard on most all of the organs. Kidney, lungs, heart and to a lesser extent the liver. Hard on the liver would be any orals. The heavy orals like dbol, adrol etc are the hardest on the liver and we always say here to keep these cyles to just 6-8 weeks. So as you can see there is lot of difference as well as similarities between different aas. Some are more problematic then others. BUT no matter which ones you use you should get bloowork done and understand each aas's pros and cons.

Great post... I was considering incorporating EQ in my next cycle so I'll definitely keep an eye on my rbc...

yes, you should ALWAYS keep your eye on EVERYTHING when running a cycle... you need to know your compounds inside and out so you know what to keep your extra eye on etc... there are so many things that need to be kept in order and YOU MUST know what they are and stay on top of everything...

I'm going to use PrivateMDLabs.com I wouldn't be comfortable using my doctor

william32 said:
I have used online testing companies in the past. Do you recommend this or at a physician's office.

the doctor is always preferable first if your able

Re: RE: Re: The importance of having blood work done while on cycle

DylanGemelli said:
william32 said:
I have used online testing companies in the past. Do you recommend this or at a physician's office.

Especially if you can charge it to your insurance! Lol

cbbram said:
DylanGemelli said:
william32 said:

i enjoy that... LOL

DylanGemelli said:
cbbram said:
DylanGemelli said:
william32 said:

i enjoy that... LOL

Hey bro I'm new here and had a question for you. I wanted to know where can I buy Aromasin, since I'm starting my test Cyp, Deca, dbol cycle. Please help thanks!

I always have used my private doctor, we have a great relationship and I feel I get great quality of service for him, plus he's there in person to explain things to you. He taught me how to read my report which is great and always gives me a copy and my insurance covers it. Plus I get TRT treatment from him so him checking my blood is apart of the TRT package you can say :D

mixc8 said:
I always have used my private doctor, we have a great relationship and I feel I get great quality of service for him, plus he's there in person to explain things to you. He taught me how to read my report which is great and always gives me a copy and my insurance covers it. Plus I get TRT treatment from him so him checking my blood is apart of the TRT package you can say :D
That's awesome!

mixc8 said:

Man I have it the hardest. My bloods are paid for by medicare, since I am an old coot.Then the worst part is that my primary care doc is my sister in law.lol. Every single time I walk in she looks at me and says..you still juicin knucklehead? I say nope...she says well lets check that prostate...I say nope. LOL..true stuff.

But look, if you can have a doc interpret your results that is the best. You do not have to have a doc review them because they are easy to interpret...PLUS they usually flag anything that is out of line. Those of you who get the work done by someone who comes to your house and takes blood etc, you can even look online to see what results mean. If they aren't flagged as being outliers then keep moving in the same direction

LOL Your sister in-law is your primary! :lol: I would think that's actually great because she knows what your doing and can look out for you..

Top Bottom