DylanGemelli said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"JackSteel" said:
Wow. That's a lot of SARMs bud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
12 week cycle, no reason not to run em right

Truly refreshing to hear you say that... If your going to do something, DO IT... if your not ready for that, etc. then JUST WAIT... RUN IT RIGHT OR DON'T RUN IT AT ALL... You don't go get your car fixed and get half an oil change right? You don't mow half your lawn... etc... So why run half a cycle? Run it, run it right and get the results intended! LOVE THE ATTITUDE!
Absolutely, I'm a firm believer in doing things right. Especially, when dealing with peds and aas. Two things I don't skimp on, the quality of my food and my peds.

NOW THAT IS WELL SAID! :D

That's stickie material bro, for real... A TRUE ASSET TO THE COMMUNITY YOU ARE AND WHAT ADRENALINE RUSH IS ALL ABOUT!
Thanks man! I can't take all the credit though, I've learned everything I know through these forums and people like you and RickRock. I take my health and the value of what's in my wallet very seriously.

I'm glad that we have helped you out so much, and it shows with the knowledge you've been spreading as you've been helping others in this community. You've become a real asset here, and I thank you for everything you've done for our family here.
I appreciate it, I like to try and help where I can. I don't have the real world experience with all these compounds but I've been studying and reading everything you and Dylan have been saying for the last 2 years. I see people ask questions that I've seen you both answer a million times. Some of the questions I could answer word for word how you both would answer, lol. So, I like to help out and give you guys a break from having to answer the exact same questions all the time. I truly do owe 90% of what I know from listening to the information you guys have been putting out there.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: The eagle has landed

ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"JackSteel" said:
Wow. That's a lot of SARMs bud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
12 week cycle, no reason not to run em right

Truly refreshing to hear you say that... If your going to do something, DO IT... if your not ready for that, etc. then JUST WAIT... RUN IT RIGHT OR DON'T RUN IT AT ALL... You don't go get your car fixed and get half an oil change right? You don't mow half your lawn... etc... So why run half a cycle? Run it, run it right and get the results intended! LOVE THE ATTITUDE!
Absolutely, I'm a firm believer in doing things right. Especially, when dealing with peds and aas. Two things I don't skimp on, the quality of my food and my peds.

NOW THAT IS WELL SAID! :D

That's stickie material bro, for real... A TRUE ASSET TO THE COMMUNITY YOU ARE AND WHAT ADRENALINE RUSH IS ALL ABOUT!
Thanks man! I can't take all the credit though, I've learned everything I know through these forums and people like you and RickRock. I take my health and the value of what's in my wallet very seriously.

I'm glad that we have helped you out so much, and it shows with the knowledge you've been spreading as you've been helping others in this community. You've become a real asset here, and I thank you for everything you've done for our family here.
I appreciate it, I like to try and help where I can. I don't have the real world experience with all these compounds but I've been studying and reading everything you and Dylan have been saying for the last 2 years. I see people ask questions that I've seen you both answer a million times. Some of the questions I could answer word for word how you both would answer, lol. So, I like to help out and give you guys a break from having to answer the exact same questions all the time. I truly do owe 90% of what I know from listening to the information you guys have been putting out there.

you are truly appreciated bro! trust me on that

Re: RE: Re: The eagle has landed

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
Nice stack you have there bro! So glad you invited me over here. It's such a better experience than other boards I've been on.
Thanks, I can't wait to dive in.

I'm just glad you listened and didn't waste any of that hard earned money they were trying to pry from your wallet.

CriticalEclipZzZ said:
Nice stack you have there bro! So glad you invited me over here. It's such a better experience than other boards I've been on.

I am thrilled to hear that brother and am so happy that you are over here!

Top Bottom