napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The 44 Thought of The Day: August 02, 2016

44YOGearHead

As usual... thank goodness for Gear. Nothing compares to taking yourself to the next level of SWOLE.
So here's the deal folks, my legs are killing my ass. Yesterday I did hammy's and did quads today... why? The equipment was tied up yesterday so today was the make up on quads day. My shins ache, my legs feel like BLAH and I feel like I wanna vomit a tad. I know this is a good sign of an intense session, but I just wanted to air out my mangina a bit because sometimes being your gym's local superhero is a taxing job. Also I killed bi's today with bbell curls, preachers and iso's in standard 44 fashion aka heavy AF and strict so that only adds to my misery of aches and pain.
So what should you get outta this you ask? The 44 is gonna spend the rest of the day on XBox and pop an ibuprofen. The 44 "shared" with the group an insight into his sensitive nature- yes, even The 44 cries (on the inside because outside tears are for infants and sissies). God Bless America and above all else remember this has been the 44 Thought of The Day.

**Disclaimer: If you don't care what I thought today, or about my aches, there is a remedy for this. Take one bottle of pineapple juice and some alka-seltzer tablets. Remove cap, insert Alka-seltzer tabs, close bottle. Bend over and shove bottle forcefully into rear end. Stand erect and jump repeatedly until contents of bottle explode under pressure. - The 44

Now to the good part: https://youtu.be/kXzUOdNBfIQ

Last edited:
I been thinking about splitting hammys & quads one of these weeks & mixing them with something else **cough biceps biceps!**.No other body part takes literally EVERYTHING out of me than legs.It's the only day I don't do any cardio.I just can't do shit after legs.

What're you playing on Xbox?

I been thinking about splitting hammys & quads one of these weeks & mixing them with something else **cough biceps biceps!**.No other body part takes literally EVERYTHING out of me than legs.It's the only day I don't do any cardio.I just can't do shit after legs.

What're you playing on Xbox?

Battlefield 4. That's the only game I have since they got rid of NCAA Football games. Kill, Kill, Kill. I'm sick with a sniper rifle... Rolf Jaeger at it's finest 0317 OOHRAH!

Battlefield 4. That's the only game I have since they got rid of NCAA Football games. Kill, Kill, Kill. I'm sick with a sniper rifle... Rolf Jaeger at it's finest 0317 OOHRAH!

I've been playing that on PS3.It is fuckin bad ass!

wait another 16 years and see how you feel after an asskick workout then... :)

Everything aches...

Although when I was doing gvt, you did quads, and then hammies.

I was hoping the youtube link would be an instructional video of the the Alka-Seltzer thing.

I've always been more of a COD guy. Battlefield is cool but the maps are way too fucking big to keep a good battle going in my opinion

I've always been more of a COD guy. Battlefield is cool but the maps are way too fucking big to keep a good battle going in my opinion

Lol, I was a sniper by profession so big maps and long range is my thing bro. I've sniped running guys from clear across the map bro with the 20x scope adjusting for round drop and all. Killed a inbound AH-64 pilot in the middle of a rocket barrage once.

I still have my rifle from Quantico, even managed to keep my unertl scope as well.

Although my baby is a custom made rifle you gotta have serious connections to get, back when Andrew Weber hand built them at armament technology. Waited almost 2 years to get it, and it's worth a small fortune to those in the know.Highly coveted rifles. This one was his first 300 win mag. Maybe the only one he built, not totally sure of that factoid.

My weapon of preference was the Cheytac .408 designed by John Taylor and William Wordman. Definitely the best stick I've had the luxury of using... when your dope is set and you've got a great ffp they're gonna literally have a splitting headache lol.

My eyesight really sucks now... old age I guess. I once took a shot at a SF range at Shindand AB in the Stan that should've been nothing but money and lemme say this I was embarrassed and realized glasses were now on the menu. Too bad Unertl went out of business back in the day... loved those things. Hell could use one just to read the instructions on my meds lol...

Andrew built my other stick with a Bausch and Lomb Scope, been pretty happy with that one. Big solid knobs for adjustment.

All my shit is old school, I still have my slope doping tool that hangs on the barrel.

Andrew built my other stick with a Bausch and Lomb Scope, been pretty happy with that one. Big solid knobs for adjustment.

All my shit is old school, I still have my slope doping tool that hangs on the barrel.

Lol... now that is old school, I just have one of my mildot masters that I take when my cousins husband and I go plinking out in the AZ hill country. I had made a shot from over 900m on a challenge. He said I could have 2 tries. It was a balloon on a string so windage was easy to determine and I used a lil' Tennessee elevation to hit it in two. Lucky shot considering the balloon was spinning top to bottom overhead in the breeze.

I went through the drill in late 75, one of the last few classes Gunny Hathcock taught. We were stalking him, son a bitch crawled up a tree totally sheer (no branches for like 15ft), didnt leave a mark, next thing I hear is "click" and "you're dead" Mutha fucka... he was good.

I went through the drill in late 75, one of the last few classes Gunny Hathcock taught. We were stalking him, son a bitch crawled up a tree totally sheer (no branches for like 15ft), didnt leave a mark, next thing I hear is "click" and "you're dead" Mutha fucka... he was good.

Lol...yeah that first realization of how long you could really last in real life combat situations is a mother fucker. Always good to chat it up with another HOG. Semper Fi!

pshhh i would rather watch a jdaam on video when yall call for air support lol hahahaha Chair Force baby

I'll never fuck with anyone in the air force. I did once, he vowed revenge, and next a day flock of fucking sea gulls shit all over my car...

Never again, never again.

And no he didnt do it, I saw the damn things, was like something from a Hitchcock movie...

Top Bottom