napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The 44 T-shirt give away...

44YOGearHead

Yeah I know, who the fuck am I to make a tee shirt and think someone might want the damn thing right???? I'm The 44 bitch in case you didn't know, or forgot. I'm not you average run of the mill pansy assed, waffle cone eating piece of stinky ass loaf you find every day. I'm the rare breed and the air up here tastes like testosterone.

So if you are interested in winning a 44 tee, simply come up with 3 things you can imagine coming outta my mouth (your penis isn't one of them unless you want me to rip it off and shove it up your ass), post it here and I'll announce the winner on September the 9th at 4pm CST. The Tee will be nice of course, your size after you let me know your details and it will be in true 44 fashion. Winner gets a random 10ml vial of gear as well. Don't ask what either the word "random says it all". The 44 says it shall be so, so I listen. Yes, you might actually be able to wear it in public without getting arrested.

The 44

I only need one

"Nobody knows I'm a lesbian
giphy.gif

Last edited:
3 things that I can imagine coming out of 44's mouth by rockmfhudd

1. since I cant say my dick I will say my load
2. fuck my black hillbilly assed potroast rednecked ass in laws. I didn't know they stacked shit that high
3. you fucked with the wrong Marine!!!! they took away my beauty queen, now Im humpin an m16 ooohrah

1. What's gives your sister the idea that I'm her savings account? Tell her she'll just have to find her own way to bond her grandmother out of jail!

2. Puke on leg day.

3. I'm the 44 bitch! You're lucky to get to smell that puke!

1. Rack your weights bitch!!!
2. 99 problems but 44 ain't one
3. "All I wanna know is which one of you mothafucker's is coming in second"

1. What's gives your sister the idea that I'm her savings account? Tell her she'll just have to find her own way to bond her grandmother out of jail!

2. Puke on leg day.

3. I'm the 44 bitch! You're lucky to get to smell that puke!

That old retarded bitch was a special case, house negro for sure. Spent an hour with her demented ass showing me pictures from the 1800's or something. She's gone, but she seemed like one of those 'Dontcha' go botherin' them good folks down yonder boy, them's Massa Tom's boys you justa let them chuck rocks at ya sista. She had it a comin'!' type of slaves. Geez my In-Laws are fucktards.

I have no creativity for this, just posting to follow it.

But I'll try this...

1> Fuck You
2> Fuck Them
3> Fuck Everyone

:)

Here goes:

-44 doesn't flush the toilet - he scares the shit out of it

- 44 can start a fire by rubbing two barbells together.

- 44 doesn't sleep. He waits.

Size XL bro [emoji12][emoji1594]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gotta admit there are some good entries, some had me rolling, some had me meh and some had me holding the turd back with my cheeks they caught me off guard so good.

Here goes:

Contest over.

Give me one last try

44 died 20 years ago, Death is too afraid to collect.
When 44 does a pushup, he isn't pushing himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
Jesus Christ walked on water, 44 moved the damned lake.

ok, well 2 outa 3 isnt bad...

Give me one last try

44 died 20 years ago, Death is too afraid to collect.
When 44 does a pushup, he isn't pushing himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
Jesus Christ walked on water, 44 moved the damned lake.

ok, well 2 outa 3 isnt bad...

I think my bowels loosened up a bit on #1 and #3. Lol

Here goes:

I like it.
Not really something 44 would say, more like shit he would do...

Yeah this thing is truly winding down and I have a slew of design ideas in my head that I've been putting to paper for the tee shirt shop and it's looking like there's a clear and obvious winner, but we will see if anyone can upset the balance of power so far. September 9th, 4pm is but a day away fuckers. I know The 44 is an acquired taste... kinda like blood wings, but nobody ever faulted a guy for having one too many tequila shots and going home with a big girl so take advantage of this opportunity for a free Tee and a vial of gear courtesy this caramel coated walking, talking A-hole.

Bleep bleep bleep mother n law bleep bleep fat bleep bleep bleep needs more money bleep bleep bleep

44 was in the marines u bleep bleep bleep i kill bleep bleep bleep and that dude at the gym ..stupid bleep bleep bleep do you bleep bloop and the bleep bleep mother bleep what!

I don't need bleep bleep bleep I'm 44 yo and the bleep bleep mother bleep bleep fat sister in law called again bleep bleep bleep now the wife bleep bleep bleep football bleep bleep bleep tren and test bleep bleep bleep rant over

Bleep bleep bleep mother n law bleep bleep fat bleep bleep bleep needs more money bleep bleep bleep

44 was in the marines u bleep bleep bleep i kill bleep bleep bleep and that dude at the gym ..stupid bleep bleep bleep do you bleep bloop and the bleep bleep mother bleep what!

I don't need bleep bleep bleep I'm 44 yo and the bleep bleep mother bleep bleep fat sister in law called again bleep bleep bleep now the wife bleep bleep bleep football bleep bleep bleep tren and test bleep bleep bleep rant over

You're an ass, but I love you for it. Going to the gym now laughing in tears.

Top Bottom