napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

The 44 Product Review: Roids24 Test Cyp, Boldenone and Turinabol 12 wk Cycle

Not yet bro I was gonna save it as a finisher but I'll add it. Ext week for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Learning lots fast! Keep up the [emoji419] updates 44!

I'll admit that for a GSO carrier it's smooth af. We all know I'm a MCT guy, but admittedly this R24 pick up is nice indeed. I've managed to gain a total of ten pounds thus far.

Feeling very enthusiastic about training. Recovering so fast, pushing past barriers and doing big things... no doubt the cycle is assisting with all of this today will be three hours of legs and back, plus some supplementary exercises.

Feeling very enthusiastic about training. Recovering so fast, pushing past barriers and doing big things... no doubt the cycle is assisting with all of this today will be three hours of legs and back, plus some supplementary exercises.

1c2bb38460476dafef7536b0bb8b84ef.jpeg

So yesterday I was ambitious and pissed so I trained my entire body in a 3+ hour window, actually 7:30am till 11:00am and I'm sore af. Good thing I'm on gear otherwise it'd be worse lol. Thankful to R24 for their support of myself and Sarala in our recent endeavors with them. Takes a helluva brand to recognize opportunity and seize the moment.

Oddly I'm having really energetic feelings where I'm hitting gym about an hour and a half earlier and working out for longer.
Doing my routine and then adding things to it that won't be trained too soon afterwards. Also. My bicep injury is damn near good to go, not healed, but healing real fast. I've gained a little over ten pounds so far.
d4150b8b2a68b09a55430388d1e71bff.jpg

Training went hard af today. Put in 3 hours working a lot of bodyparts to chisel them in. Very energetic and responsive to say the least. Hitting gym early tomorrow and hitting the scale also. What I noticed today id oddly enough considering I'm bulking is that the abs are still there somewhat. Actually more accentuated than last week... hmmm.

Rest day of new 2 on 1 off training split. Oddly enough, big af but still lean abs are more pronounced despite weight gain.

Rest day of new 2 on 1 off training split. Oddly enough, big af but still lean abs are more pronounced despite weight gain.

Why did you switch up your split? Will you then train on the weekend and have Monday off?

Why did you switch up your split? Will you then train on the weekend and have Monday off?

I'm gonna be straight up bro, the way I'm training is hard af. I'm taking shit to new levels to redefine my physique. After two days I'm gassed. Weekends will still be off so Monday/Tuesday, off Wednesday, train Thursday/Friday. Goal is to maximize recovery in order to promote growth.

I'm gonna be straight up bro, the way I'm training is hard af. I'm taking shit to new levels to redefine my physique. After two days I'm gassed. Weekends will still be off so Monday/Tuesday, off Wednesday, train Thursday/Friday. Goal is to maximize recovery in order to promote growth.

Right on man, kill it.

Top Bottom