napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

That moment at the gym, when you catch a HOT young girls attention....

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Yesterday, a VERY hot but very young blonde chick was working out in the vicinity of me and she kept staring back at me. I had seen her in there before working out with an older woman, but today she was alone for some reason. This whole time I'm thinking "I'm 40 years old, and this chick is probably half my age. I guess RickRock has still got it!" Lol. After a few sets, we were both resting between sets around the same time, and I saw her approaching me. I got excited inside myself thinking that I couldn't believe this was actually happening. What was I going to say? Am I going to be able to tell this girl I'm married? She is sooo hot, but I just have to....it's not right. So then as she approached me she said "Can I ask you a question?" I said sure no problem. She then asked "Are you single?" My heart started beating rapidly, and a I paused for a few seconds, then told her, "actually No I am married", feeling confident that I did the right thing. She then said, "Well I'm only asking because my mom thinks you are SOOOOO hot, and she is too afraid to ask herself. I normally work out with her, but she couldn't come today. Please don't tell her I asked you."

So, that kinda bursted my bubble, but I am an older guy now after all, and it just have to accept that fact, and be happy that I can attract the MILFs. LOL

Just wanted to share that story with you guys, as I thought you'd get a good laugh.

Re: RE: That moment at the gym, when you catch a HOT young girls attention....

RickRock said:
Yesterday, a VERY hot but very young blonde chick was working out in the vicinity of me and she kept staring back at me. I had seen her in there before working out with an older woman, but today she was alone for some reason. This whole time I'm thinking "I'm 40 years old, and this chick is probably half my age. I guess RickRock has still got it!" Lol. After a few sets, we were both resting between sets around the same time, and I saw her approaching me. I got excited inside myself thinking that I couldn't believe this was actually happening. What was I going to say? Am I going to be able to tell this girl I'm married? She is sooo hot, but I just have to....it's not right. So then as she approached me she said "Can I ask you a question?" I said sure no problem. She then asked "Are you single?" My heart started beating rapidly, and a I paused for a few seconds, then told her, "actually No I am married", feeling confident that I did the right thing. She then said, "Well I'm only asking because my mom thinks you are SOOOOO hot, and she is too afraid to ask herself. I normally work out with her, but she couldn't come today. Please don't tell her I asked you."

So, that kinda bursted my bubble, but I am an older guy now after all, and it just have to accept that fact, and be happy that I can attract the MILFs. LOL

Just wanted to share that story with you guys, as I thought you'd get a good laugh.
Hahaha, man that is a great laugh for first thing in the morning!

Just so you know, she probably thinks you're just as hot as get mom does. They probably talk about it the entire ride home from the gym everyday. Plus, Yvette is absolutely nothing wrong with a milf, lol.

RickRock said:

Lmao.. :lol: Ibleed is probably right though. They probably talk about you during the ride home and either way there is nothing wrong with a milf... :D

I'd like to think you guys are right. Lol. Either way, I'm good with it. The mom is very hot as well. She's probably a little older than me, maybe mid 40s, but she has an unbelievable body, and one of those squat asses if you know what I mean. If I wasn't married, I'd definitely be down for seeing what she's all about .

RickRock said:
I'd like to think you guys are right. Lol. Either way, I'm good with it. The mom is very hot as well. She's probably a little older than me, maybe mid 40s, but she has an unbelievable body, and one of those squat asses if you know what I mean. If I wasn't married, I'd definitely be down for seeing what she's all about .

I love pounding cougar pussy!! Especially with a heart shaped squat ass

Pictures or it didn't happen [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Re: RE: Re: That moment at the gym, when you catch a HOT young girls attention....

BigBusiness said:
RickRock said:

I love pounding cougar pussy!! Especially with a heart shaped squat ass
I can't deny the fact that the thought crossed my mind about how awesome that would be

We're now talking about my favorite subject.

My birthday was yesterday and my chick asked how it felt to be 35 now. I told her knowing that my girlfriend is hot and 25 should say enough.

TheSVPdeal said:

My birthday was yesterday and my chick asked how it felt to be 35 now. I told her knowing that my girlfriend is hot and 25 should say enough.

Well happy belated birthday bro!!! Maybe when I'm 40 I'll settle down....but probably not...if I do tho it better with a woman half age. Maybe I should say fuck Ohio and move to Florida or Cali

LOLLL I love it... that was well played from the start too bro... rickrock still has it for sure bro... mom or daughter, whatever, the fact remains, you still turned the heads!

DylanGemelli said:
LOLLL I love it... that was well played from the start too bro... rickrock still has it for sure bro... mom or daughter, whatever, the fact remains, you still turned the heads!

It is a good feeling to catch some looks!!

DylanGemelli said:

Yeh man, it was a nice boost, and of course that was some good fuel for a quite awesome rest of my workout too!

TheSVPdeal said:

That's awesome brother! Happy belated birthday

That's awesome man, the girl probably got embarrassed and made it up about her mom hahahaha. I just got back from the beach and I think more guys were looking at me than girls but hey whatever lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol.. That's awesome. Shit, as far as I'm concerned when I turn 40 I'll be at my best, so don't feel bad at all bro. I'm getting older, but I feel like I'm getting better in every way as the time passes.

9th Wonder said:
Lol.. That's awesome. Shit, as far as I'm concerned when I turn 40 I'll be at my best, so don't feel bad at all bro. I'm getting older, but I feel like I'm getting better in every way as the time passes.

I feel the exact same way but that's a testament to a cleaner life style brother!

We can all only hope to look half as good as rick does at 40 years old... fuck... most guys in their 20's would kill to look like that! Rick is a prime example of getting better with age though... He will be the first to tell you about waiting to get started because the best gains are the gains in your 30's and 40's... You have reached your genetic potential by then if you have been training consistently in your 20's and at this point you can get the most growth potential etc... its about the discipline, the consistency and the desire...

RickRock said:

Lol!!!! This was hilarious!! Just think - if you would have told her that you were single, you'd be dealing with the mom the next time she was in. So funny!

And, props for doing the right thing. I'm married and I know I that it's hard but I made a commitment to my wife, so it's always good to see other guys hold fast to that commitment.

TheSVPdeal said:

Did you really turn 35 yesterday on May 29th? We are the exact same age.

RickRock said:

Lololol this is a great story RR. Thanks for the laugh

Top Bottom