napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone questions, please help

nogoyers

I am an 22 year old male, compete in Olympic Weightlifting, weight 63kg (snatch, Clean & Jerk)

I am thinking of doing testosterone but I have zero knowledge about how much testosterone per week I should do. I am looking to gain strength more than size. I want to do low dosage, so less to no side effect as possible, it is ok if I take a little long to make gains in strength.

Do I need to take anything while on testosterone or after. So my balls and productive system and sperms is back to normal

I am an 22 year old male, compete in Olympic Weightlifting, weight 63kg (snatch, Clean & Jerk)

I am thinking of doing testosterone but I have zero knowledge about how much testosterone per week I should do. I am looking to gain strength more than size. I want to do low dosage, so less to no side effect as possible, it is ok if I take a little long to make gains in strength.

Do I need to take anything while on testosterone or after. So my balls and productive system and sperms is back to normal

Way to young for steroids!

sarms should not only give you a good strength gain but it a dryer one too so it will be easier to stay in your weight class.

Top Bottom