napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test tren master help

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're gonna run a cycle at least skip the Tren for now and build yourself back up and then do Tren. It's not the best plan but it's a safer alternative.

100 cycles? Wtf are you smoking? You're 6 foot and 175. You shouldn't even be cycling yet. You haven't built a sufficient base at all. Reality bro. Nothing more.
Appreciate it. My "frame" is just like that I will never be able to carry a lot of weight on me. Check this pic out. I was 147 lbs on that one. Yea, you read it right 147.
dcd325aedab7a85869f29839e56b5c31.jpg

Appreciate it. My "frame" is just like that I will never be able to carry a lot of weight on me. Check this pic out. I was 147 lbs on that one. Yea, you read it right 147.
Bro, you have great conditioning, just not a lot of mass. I don't believe the idea that you can't carry a lot of mass. I used to have that mentality about myself as a 120lb teenager sosking wet out of high school. Guys like us just have to work a little harder, eat a little more, etc...but it can absolutely be done.

It's your call on whatever you decide to do. I just want you to realize tren is a whole new world and honestly....not exactly a good compound for guys like you and me. I have never been able to gain a pound on tren.

No reason to get upset about it bro, the guys are just putting in their advice because you came and asked. You dont have to take it. Personally, i would wait on going the tren route bro. Plenty of things can go wrong and ive experienced it. Regardless of what you choose, goodluck with your cycle man...

Bro, you have great conditioning, just not a lot of mass. I don't believe the idea that you can't carry a lot of mass. I used to have that mentality about myself as a 120lb teenager sosking wet out of high school. Guys like us just have to work a little harder, eat a little more, etc...but it can absolutely be done.

It's your call on whatever you decide to do. I just want you to realize tren is a whole new world and honestly....not exactly a good compound for guys like you and me. I have never been able to gain a pound on tren.
I agree on tren and Im scared thats why I want to test it at low dose. Me to gain weight and mass I need to eat 4000-4500 kcal and of course that brings body fat too. The heaviest I got in my life was on the last cycle in 2014 it was 195 lbs and I felt like shit. I was so heavy to myself I could barely run and climb stairs.

No reason to get upset about it bro, the guys are just putting in their advice because you came and asked. You dont have to take it. Personally, i would wait on going the tren route bro. Plenty of things can go wrong and ive experienced it. Regardless of what you choose, goodluck with your cycle man...
Thanks. Gotta get myself mentally ready.

The opinion of the board is that after a 3 year break and being back only since December the juice can wait. This picture WAS NOT taken after a 3 year break and back to training for 5 months.

The opinion of the board is that after a 3 year break and being back only since December the juice can wait. This picture WAS NOT taken after a 3 year break and back to training for 5 months.
And just to add that show was natural my last cycle was 7 years before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom