napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test questions

chelades

Hey Dylan,
Love your videos mate and have been learning a lot.
I'm 28 and on my first cycle now. 3.5 weeks into 500mg test e, Monday and Thursday injections of 1ml, 250mg. 50mg proviron ED. Taking things slowly.

For the first week or so I took no AI and I felt like my E2 just shot through the roof. Constant test flu, dizzy, flashes, weird libido, erections and very tired and weak. I started taking 12.5mg aromasin ED and seemed to have hit a sweet spot. I feel good!
I'm running out of aromasin so my first question is what is the equivalent arimidex dose? Should I still do ED? I have plenty of that and can't get any more aromasin.

Secondly, where do you stand on sub-c test injections? Delts are least painful to me but even then, and generally speaking, the PIP I'm getting can be nauseating. Quads are insane, as are glutes. I clean obsessively, heat the syringe with a warm rag, warm the muscle, hot shower and massage and only make small improvements.
I know guys use sub-c injections and even doctors are starting to recommend, but that's usually with pharma grade oils and also small amounts with each shot (like trt doseage).
Smaller muscle groups like my delts don't even seem to like 1ml of oil intramuscular, I imagine splitting that between two doses again to put into my stomach sub-c on shot days would still be risky. But I'm curious.

Hey Dylan,
I'm 28 and on my first cycle now. 3.5 weeks into 500mg test e, Monday and Thursday injections of 1ml, 250mg. 50mg proviron ED. Taking things slowly.

For the first week or so I took no AI and I felt like my E2 just shot through the roof. Constant test flu, dizzy, flashes, weird libido, erections and very tired and weak. I started taking 12.5mg aromasin ED and seemed to have hit a sweet spot. I feel good!
I'm running out of aromasin so my first question is what is the equivalent arimidex dose? Should I still do ED? I have plenty of that and can't get any more aromasin.

Secondly, where do you stand on sub-c test injections? Delts are least painful to me but even then, and generally speaking, the PIP I'm getting can be nauseating. Quads are insane, as are glutes. I clean obsessively, heat the syringe with a warm rag, warm the muscle, hot shower and massage and only make small improvements.
I know guys use sub-c injections and even doctors are starting to recommend, but that's usually with pharma grade oils and also small amounts with each shot (like trt doseage).
Smaller muscle groups like my delts don't even seem to like 1ml of oil intramuscular, I imagine splitting that between two doses again to put into my stomach sub-c on shot days would still be risky. But I'm curious.

Bro you cannot do Sub-Q test injections with the kind of oil volume.....no way at all unless you want a big abcess. Subq is only for very low amounts like 0.1 or 0.2cc and that's it, so just forget about that method. It would never work for a cycle

You can get aromasin from www.sarmsx.com and it's very good quality if you need some. It's fr better than arimadex in my opinion. If you must run arimadex you can try 1mg EOD and see how that treats you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hey Dylan,

You should not be getting pip like that.What/whose gear are you using? TestE is known for no pip especially at 1 ml.To subcu you would have to pin about .3ml eod. If you have some fat on you, then you can get away with subcu, but not if you are lean. Use an insulin pin.
You never run out of aromasin bro.Esp if you already knew that you were Es prone. Get it quickly from sarmsx, and take it all the way through pct.

Man ..I hate the title of this! Test questions? Brings back bad school memories..lol

For what its worth, Ive done SQ and IM for TRT and bloodwork confirms slightly higher test levels with IM so Ive been sticking with that. I used the same Test Cyp and the SQ tended to have a little more PIP but nothing bad. My concern would be with your gear and/or injection technique. There is a reasonable chance that if you switch to SQ (obviously would require more frequent injections) you will have the same PIP issues and maybe even develop an abscess. If I were you, running that "non-TRT" volume, I would try a difference source before switching to SQ.

Hey Dylan,

as far as aromasin goes, you can easily get more... www.sarmsx.com you can get as much as you want there... i would HIGHLY recommend staying on aromasin as opposed to arimidex... its much more effective...

you should not have had this much PIP and pain etc... all these issues are alarming and concerning and not anything you should be experiencing... im quite concerned about the quality of product along with your technique in general... it sounds like you truly have no clue what your doing but there's no way you should be having these problems bro...

Bro you cannot do Sub-Q test injections with the kind of oil volume.....no way at all unless you want a big abcess. Subq is only for very low amounts like 0.1 or 0.2cc and that's it, so just forget about that method. It would never work for a cycle

You can get aromasin from www.sarmsx.com and it's very good quality if you need some. It's fr better than arimadex in my opinion. If you must run arimadex you can try 1mg EOD and see how that treats you

What are sub-q injections

subcutaneous- meaning an insulin pin into your fatty skin or just under the skin. Like an injection around the navel area.

Injecting just under the subcutaneous layer of skin, as opposed to intramuscular like a normal injection

Ohh got it! Man there are so many things I need to learn in this game.
But as far as I understand, its useless to shoot 1cc of oil with insin syringe?

"If I already knew I was E prone"

I think you're missing the part where this is my first cycle!!!!!

Call it morbid curiosity I guess, but I wanted to see first how aromitization-prone I was by leaving the AI out of the question, for at least the first week or two. Bad decision, as it turned out.

I probably over-exaggerate the PIP, but anything waist down is absolutely out of the question. It puts me out of commission for almost a week.

I'm pretty proactive with injection technique and would like to think I'm doing it properly - have done a lot of research. Delts don't really hurt any more (of course they get a little tender post pin but it fades) so that's all I do, but I'd like to have a few more backup sites just in case/for posterity.

I'd get test flu and then it'd disappear, but as soon as I pinned again - it would return. Once again, pinning delts seemed to have removed that from the equation, although I am getting red rashes on them a few days after pinning.

I tried quad pinning the other week again, everything went smoothly, woke up the next day, BOOM, instant test flu return and ridiculous PI pain that lasted 5 days or so.

I'm using Alpha Pharma Test - and it probably is a little dirty I'd imagine. Vial is nearly done so I'll crack another one and see how I go. I'll be staying on, so finding a clean source is paramount.

As I said, I jumped on 12.5 Aromasin ED and felt GREAT! However, I feel sustained use has maybe dropped my E2 too much now, as I've been feeling tired and with achy muscles. I'll be doing bloods this week to assess actual E2 and test etc. I have since switched to 12.5 EOD in the meantime, and I feel more energised today (mid week 5).

Worth noting I live outside the US and my source is OUT of Aromasin. I'm well aware of its superiority but I have an over abundance of Arimidex and will be forced to make the switch. I guess I'll start with .25mg EOD.

I'm staying on for TRT purposes as well, so after 12 weeks I'm dropping back down to cruise with a HCG kickstart. Again - I'll use my bloods to determine a rough cruise dose depending on this Test E potency and how my body is processing it. Then re-test again a few weeks in to zone it in. Dropping AI dose to 24 hours after pinning, twice a week seems like the go-to for most TRT guys so that's where I'll start.

Appreciate the replies btw, I'm here to learn! If you can teach, teach away.

Blood pressure is a concern of mine I need to assess - as I really feel that in turn, by the high E2 at the beginning, that's what was smashing me.

Last edited:
"If I already knew I was E prone"

I think you're missing the part where this is my first cycle!!!!!

Call it morbid curiosity I guess, but I wanted to see first how aromitization-prone I was by leaving the AI out of the question, for at least the first week or two. Bad decision, as it turned out.

I probably over-exaggerate the PIP, but anything waist down is absolutely out of the question. It puts me out of commission for almost a week.

I'm pretty proactive with injection technique and would like to think I'm doing it properly - have done a lot of research. Delts don't really hurt any more (of course they get a little tender post pin but it fades) so that's all I do, but I'd like to have a few more backup sites just in case/for posterity.

I'd get test flu and then it'd disappear, but as soon as I pinned again - it would return. Once again, pinning delts seemed to have removed that from the equation, although I am getting red rashes on them a few days after pinning.

I tried quad pinning the other week again, everything went smoothly, woke up the next day, BOOM, instant test flu return and ridiculous PI pain that lasted 5 days or so.

I'm using Alpha Pharma Test - and it probably is a little dirty I'd imagine. Vial is nearly done so I'll crack another one and see how I go. I'll be staying on, so finding a clean source is paramount.

As I said, I jumped on 12.5 Aromasin ED and felt GREAT! However, I feel sustained use has maybe dropped my E2 too much now, as I've been feeling tired and with achy muscles. I'll be doing bloods this week to assess actual E2 and test etc. I have since switched to 12.5 EOD in the meantime, and I feel more energised today (mid week 5).

Worth noting I live outside the US and my source is OUT of Aromasin. I'm well aware of its superiority but I have an over abundance of Arimidex and will be forced to make the switch. I guess I'll start with .25mg EOD.

I'm staying on for TRT purposes as well, so after 12 weeks I'm dropping back down to cruise with a HCG kickstart. Again - I'll use my bloods to determine a rough cruise dose depending on this Test E potency and how my body is processing it. Then re-test again a few weeks in to zone it in. Dropping AI dose to 24 hours after pinning, twice a week seems like the go-to for most TRT guys so that's where I'll start.

Appreciate the replies btw, I'm here to learn! If you can teach, teach away.

Blood pressure is a concern of mine I need to assess - as I really feel that in turn, by the high E2 at the beginning, that's what was smashing me.

I saw the 500mg test,which is a too much for a first cycle. But this whole flu thing means to me that your product is off.

Dylan, I use two 1mg arimidex a week with 300mg test Cyp. I see you prefer aromasin, how does dosing compare so I know what to order. Also I am getting sust. rather than cyp. I understand from your vids the only difference is the combo and esters. Do I still shoot 300mg a week. Thanks

Dylan, I use two 1mg arimidex a week with 300mg test Cyp. I see you prefer aromasin, how does dosing compare so I know what to order. Also I am getting sust. rather than cyp. I understand from your vids the only difference is the combo and esters. Do I still shoot 300mg a week. Thanks

Bro you need to post this as a separate thread.

Start your own thread and don't hijack this one bro

he needs a source that produce dem gainz

That I agree and with the awesome choices we have on this board, there's no reason to.

Just let me know if you'd like a price list for biotech, and I'll hook you up

I saw the 500mg test,which is a too much for a first cycle. But this whole flu thing means to me that your product is off.

500mg solo too much for a first cycle? Hasn't it been the staple intro cycle for decades?

We've got to keep in mind that everyone is different in the way they react to test, and also that we're talking UGL for the most part. 500mg UG isn't 500mg Pharma.

There are guys out there running 200 - 250mg just to get to TRT dose numbers, and guys running 750mg - a gram just to get the numbers 500mg would give someone else.

Having said that though I'm eager to see these bloods to assess just how potent or bunk this stuff I'm using is, and how I've reacted to it.

I'd figured way too much BA in the mix and that my body just isn't a fan of it.

Again guys, AM NOT IN THE UNITED STATES. It'll just get pinched at customs and would be wasted money. But in agreement that I'll have to find a new local source if this is garbage.

500mg solo too much for a first cycle? Hasn't it been the staple intro cycle for decades?

We've got to keep in mind that everyone is different in the way they react to test, and also that we're talking UGL for the most part. 500mg UG isn't 500mg Pharma.

There are guys out there running 200 - 250mg just to get to TRT dose numbers, and guys running 750mg - a gram just to get the numbers 500mg would give someone else.

Having said that though I'm eager to see these bloods to assess just how potent or bunk this stuff I'm using is, and how I've reacted to it.

I'd figured way too much BA in the mix and that my body just isn't a fan of it.

Again guys, AM NOT IN THE UNITED STATES. It'll just get pinched at customs and would be wasted money. But in agreement that I'll have to find a new local source if this is garbage.

500 solo was popular many many years ago. We have learned a lot since the days of John Grimmek to arnold to today. When you learned to drive you did not drive a funny car nor a dragster first off. A virgin body will react to250. Being that you start low it will then respond to 300mg. Then it will respond to 400mg. If you come flying out of the shoot at 500 then you have deprived yourself of many easy cycles. Everyone is different but no one who is a newbie needs 500mg out of the shoot.We are not THAT different. If you are going to toss in ugl that are not the real deal etc then there is an unknown factor thrown into the equation.
There are sources here who also are not in the usa. First and formost you need to take the unknown factor out of the equation.This is hard enough without unknowns.
Why don't you tell us where you are and someone can tell you who to go to. Basically you are guessing at everything and bro we need to stop that.
As for BB I do not think that is a problem.Even big pharm uses it now. If anything our sponsers use less BB that most.

Top Bottom